What is a good 30 minutes

Options
52gigi
52gigi Posts: 4 Member
Just started what is a good 30 minutes? Do you have a plant fitness buddy that holds you accountable?

Replies

• Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 minute circuit every other day. I do 30 steps at each step station and all the machines at my max weight. 10 lbs down in 6 weeks is enough accountability for me.
  • 52gigi
    52gigi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    THANK-YOU
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I do 30 mins on the Arc Trainer, sort of like the ellipitical but it burns more calories and lighter on the knees. For my at 140 lbs it will burn anywhere from 300-400 calories in those 3 mins depending on which exercise I do and the intensity! I absoultely love that machine, it's what I do every single time I go for my first workout! Then I will do about 20 mins of arms, legs, and abs on the machines!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i do treadmill, elliptical and hand weights.
  • AlysonBug
    AlysonBug Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I do 30 mins on the Arc Trainer, sort of like the ellipitical but it burns more calories and lighter on the knees. For my at 140 lbs it will burn anywhere from 300-400 calories in those 3 mins depending on which exercise I do and the intensity! I absoultely love that machine, it's what I do every single time I go for my first workout! Then I will do about 20 mins of arms, legs, and abs on the machines!

The arc trainer scares me, I tried the one day and almost fell off of it. Then I have short legs and I feel like I have to stretch them further then comfortable. Is there any secret to it because I would like to actually use all the machines.
  • anniewvfan
    anniewvfan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also like the 30-minute express workout room. Before I do it, I use the treadmill or elliptical trainer for 10 minutes. After I do it, I hop on the stationary bike for 10 minutes.
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I like that 30 minute circuit a lot, but they really need some alternative steps that aren't so high. My knees kinda suck and I can't step on and off of those well and they aren't even bolted down so are tippy.