Options
PHCCFitness
PHCCFitness Posts: 11 Member
Tell us Your Story!

Replies

• JayChaGrammi
    Options
    Hey,

For those of you in our PHCC fitness, I have met some of you and look forward to meeting more and more people as this ministry grows!

My name is Patricia, I am James' mom and Sasha's mom-in-law; I am married to my fantastic husband, Charles. Charles and I have an awesome relationship, we have been together for 27 years. My family and I have lived in this area for most of my life and we love it. There is plenty of activities no matter what season, and God has made this a beautiful part of the country.

Looking forward to this journey, not only with my PHCC family, but to anyone who wishes to be healthier and happier in their lives!

Patricia
  • PHCCFitness
    PHCCFitness Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey,

For those of you in our PHCC fitness, I have met some of you and look forward to meeting more and more people as this ministry grows!

My name is Patricia, I am James' mom and Sasha's mom-in-law; I am married to my fantastic husband, Charles. Charles and I have an awesome relationship, we have been together for 27 years. My family and I have lived in this area for most of my life and we love it. There is plenty of activities no matter what season, and God has made this a beautiful part of the country.

Looking forward to this journey, not only with my PHCC family, but to anyone who wishes to be healthier and happier in their lives!

Patricia

Love Ya Mom, Thanks for everything you and Dad do. We are happy your on this journey with us.
  • Timtone
    Timtone Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone,

My name is Tim Gonzales. I have always been involved with sports, and my favorite was wrestling. All throughout JR high and highschool I had to keep myself on a strict diet. Once I graduated, I couldnt wait to be able to eat whatever i felt like. That attitude combined with being married to a beautiful woman who can cook very good food quickly led to me gaining over 100 lbs in a few years. I still stay involved with sports and I am very grateful for this group to help me lose the weight I want to lose and provide me with the proper support I will need. I look forward to these workouts.