Hello!

Options
I started the 30ds on the 24th!! So far I love it, but only been a ew days. I'm on my cardio day right now. Back at it tomorrow

Replies

• jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    Hello, I actually started the 30DS a while ago but due to my various health problems I just recently progressed to level 2 and thought maybe I could join you as I will probably have thirty days at level two also!
  • Christina2927
    Christina2927 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started the 30ds today so it was nice to find this group today.
  • sweetpea7441
    sweetpea7441 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi today is day 3 for me! ;-) I'm very happy with it. Mine will end up being 32 days as this weekend I am away and it won't be possible for me to do it.

Good luck everyone!
  • racward
    racward Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am going to start tomorrow...have now had two false starts but I REALLY want to do the whole 30 days. I did 15 last time (before life got in the way) and the results were CRAZY! Jillian is evil but brilliant at her job. I am already dreading those planks in L2 but the results speak for themselves. Bring on the support and motivation!!!
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    I hope it's okay if I join - I'm very keen to start the 30DS, but have a terrible cold at the moment, so am hoping to start on the weekend. I'd love to have others to do it with and keep me accountable! (I've started it several times but never made it the whole 30 days. :blushing: )
  • mcknight28
    mcknight28 Posts: 44
    Options
    YAY!! So glad I found this group. Do you ladies do the 30ds everyday? I think i will do it 2 days 30ds, cardio day, 2 days 30ds....... I think a persons body needs a bit of a break in between. I already feel like my bodys changing already! Good luck everyone.

I think I'm also going to take my measurments in the next few days too. Would be nice at the end to compare. I've heard alot of people say they lost way more inches than weight.
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi everyone! So glad I found this group!
    I am planning to start tonight!
    Scared and anxious at the same time...:-)

I don't think I will do it everyday, as I have Yoga classe twince a week. So those days will be a break from the 30DS. I'm thinking that 5 times a week is ok?

Talk to you soon!!

Oh, and I will take my measurements tonight also!
  • Mel_t_away
    Mel_t_away Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey :)

I'm starting today, I will try to do it most days, I run a few days a week too but as its only 20 minutes I'm sure I can squeeze it somewhere into my day!

I've taken some photos today and measurements and will do in 30 days time!

Good luck everyone!
  • apf70
    apf70 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just ordered the dvd. I should get it in a few days. i can't wait to start! :smile:
  • LoseSyra
    LoseSyra Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group.

Did Day 2 this morning. I was a little intimidated / worried I would be totally sore, but I am better than I expected. My arms are really sore from those dang pushups, haven't done them in like 20 years. I knew my arms would be a problem so I am only using one pound arm weights. I'll move up as time goes on and will likely spend more than 10 days on each level, I'm in it for the long haul. I took measurements this morning and as I've been on a weight loss plateau for a couple of months I am really hoping 30DS kicks my body into gear.

Anyone have a sore neck and if so, what do you think its from. My neck is sore and I'm not sure if its part of the push-up soreness or maybe related to some of the crunch type exercises.
  • kmel2479
    kmel2479 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Started last night and was suprised how much it made me sweat and how hard I was breathing. This excites me though because it is only 20 or so minutes! I plan on doing cardio as well and have read today that JM suggested somewhere to do 2 days on and then a cardio and then 2 days on with a rest day. I think this makes the most sense since most weight training programs tell you not to train the same muscles everyday. I'm super excited and can't wait to share the results with everyone and see/hear about everyone else's!! Best of luck to you ladies in your workouts:happy:
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I have had like 5 false starts with Ripped in 30 and decided maybe I needed to try something a little lighter just starting out. I have 30 day shred so decided to that. I did one day a few days ago and really liked it, it is much more milder than Ripped in 30... so I am starting tonight as my Day 1. I also am going to combine another cardio with it. Probably 30 minutes of walk away the pounds. I have heard people have had amazing results with 30 day shred so I am excited and just have to make myself stick with it! I look forward to working out with all of you. I plan on doing it 6 days a week ( I would love 7, but dunno if I will really stick to it) 10 days each level. How is everyone else deciding the length for each level?
  • gracebrannan
    Options
    Hi, I am technically on day 12 today although I haven't done it for the past two days as I hit abit of a barrier when I has completed 10 days at level 1. I don't think it matters how long you stay at a level as each level is such a good workout in itself. When you are physically and mentally ready for level 2, give it a go. Maybe sit and just watch through it first so you know what to expect! I'm currently sitting on my sofa willing myself to get up and give level 2 a try!
  • annaHig2006
    Options
    Hello!!!!! I started on 6/26 as well and i hurt today but so cant wait to keep going and see what i can do by day 30. :-)
  • missmissica
    missmissica Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    im actually starting today - we shall see how it goes!
  • Buddyjkl
    Buddyjkl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I started today too, delighted to find this group!! Had one false start already got to day 3 and gave up. Hopefully will stick at it this time. I find the push ups really difficult, hope they get easier.... looking forward to good results. I haven't ever worked out before walking is the only excerise I have done so this will be fun :wink:
  • curlywurlie
    curlywurlie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello I am going to start 30 day shred tomorrow. Really looking forward to it as read so many positive reviews with weight and inch loss. I gave birth 9 weeks ago, so hope I find it ok, I use to go to the gym up until I was 6 months pregnant and already walk 2-3 miles most days. Really want to lose the last few pounds from my pregnancy. Good luck to everyone x
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi - mine will be more like a 25 day shred... I'm leaving for vaca at the end of the month and this is just what I need to motivate myself to get back into it and firm up a bit :) I did it in April for about 21 days and then... well.... tuckered out.
    Good luck everyone!
  • Runnerchick17
    Options
    I would love to have the support! I need to get back in shape and could definitely use some Jillian Michaels in my life! I have tried the 30 day shred before and did it consistently for 8 days. I was sore! Your motivation and support will definitely help me make it to 30 days. Love this group!: :smile:
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Well...i just did Day1... And I am not sure I will continue :-( my cardio is so weak... I can do everything else, but had a hard time cardio wise... I'm thinking I shouls stick with my yoga, walking, strenght and abs training...not sure what to do.
    I'll sleep on it and see tomorrow...
    Good night all :-)