Hello my name is Maria and I'm a foodaholic

Options
Mariacarr1992
Mariacarr1992 Posts: 14 Member
Hello
My names Maria , last year i weighed 15 stone and i went on herbal life for 3 weeks and lost about 9 pounds, however when i found out my boyfriend had cheated on me, lets just say the diet went tits up and out came the ben and jerry's. Now I weight 15 stone 9 and today is my first day back on herbal life horraaay! I thought it was going okay until..... the football started, now i purposely drove to the pub so i wouldnt get drunk but i had a sneaky bottle of bud and omg once you have one you have to have another but i didnt i stuck to one and drove back at 10. now you are all thinking omg girl its only been a day but when you have mates around you which i do constantly i live with them, teling you sod the diet its hard, and i know in a few days i will reach the wall( if you have watched run fat boy run ) youll understand the term "the wall" so anyhow i am looking for people on here to basically help kick each other up the backside and tell each other to shut up moaning and get on with it.... obviously in a nice way and hey maybe get to know each other on the way. So this is the part where you reply :) hope to hear from you all soon x

Replies

• kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ill kick you.. :) Life gets in the way sometimes, plain and simple. We have to get back on track. My track record on dieting is awful.. Thats why I look the way I look today. I have been the most successful with Herbalife. Good luck and you can add me :)
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you want. I've tried several different types of diets, lifestyle changes, etc. and I've finally found success with Herbalife. Don't beat yourself up for getting off track sometimes, just keep working and you'll reach your goal!

: )