I'm on recovery week and you

Options
golferd
golferd Posts: 400 Member
Did day 1 of recovery week today. What is your plans after insanity? Considering, another round, and then p90x/insanity hybrid. Would you skip directly to the hybrid after this round?

Insanity is my mind with no weight change. Life goes on.

What stage are you at?

Replies

• newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started the year off with P90X lean. Now I am in month 2 of Insanity. I am definitely doing a hybrid next...I MISS the strength workouts!
  • niceguy4186
    niceguy4186 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Currently on my 4th week of Insanity. Still debating if I want to go to P90X after this, or do the hybrid. I'm leaning more towards doing a solid round of P90X, then doing the hybrid after that.
  • finfeet
    finfeet Posts: 15
    Options
    I have heard of people doing one round of insanity, another round of instanity with ankle, wrist and chest weights, and then doing the p90x/insanity hybrid (with insanity in the morining and P90x in the evening). I think that may be what I do, if I can get through the first round of insanity that is :)
  • nancycsel
    nancycsel Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm in the middle of my recovery week...did the Max Interval Sport Traning work out to mix things up yesterday and wow are my shoulders sore!

I think I'm going to start some heavy lifting for a few months then do another round of Insanity