Fit for Fall Kickoff!!

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
Post your starting weights, goals and all that good stuff!!
~13 Weeks until Fall!!!!

Here is mine!

Starting Weight: 170 lbs
Challenge Goal Weight: 155 lbs

Biggest Success: Not giving up
Biggest Struggle: Not beating myself up when things don't go as planned...

Replies

• jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 192 lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 177 lbs

Biggest Success: I'm still here, I'm still trying.
    Biggest Struggle: I get upset and sabotage myself when things aren't going quite as planned. I really need to stop doing that :smile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Hey guys, if possible could you all weigh in by today early evening sometime?? I dont have a lot of time to post tomorrow.
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Well this is strange... our participation has drastically dropped off! Posting new thread now.
  • scinamon1
    scinamon1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi! Am I OK to join? Sounds good!

SW is 135.8lbs
    GW is 130lbs

keep on bouncing the last 10lbs or so- time to get back on it! :)
  • tonyaf78
    tonyaf78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have just joined the group! Thanx for the invite MommyRobin!!
    My MFP starting weight: 276
    Challenge starting weight: 222.5
    Challenge goal weight: 195

Biggest Success: I have continued to lose weight after 40 lb loss and not go back to my old ways!
    Biggest Strength: I have logged faithfully since day 1 ( even on cheat days)
    Biggest struggle: Consistent exercise

I have been a little bit of a funk the past week and haven't really been too sure about continuing on... I'm guessin that's why I haven't made the time to exercise...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm really sorry! I was a bit behind because we were on vacation last week!!!! :D I do still want to participate if possible :) I'm not sure what to put as my start weight though. hehehe
  • 6566tess
    6566tess Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group...thanks for the invite MommyRobin

Starting Weight: 226.5
    Challenge start weight: 218.5
    Challenge Goal Weight: 208.5
    Biggest Success: I haven't given up yet! Usually by now I have decided I haven't seen a big enough of a weight loss so I quit
    Strengths: logging every day
    Struggles: drinking enough water and exercising daily
    Weekly Success: I walked last night in the extreme heat and humidity
    This Week’s Personal Challenge: to exercise daily and to drink more water!!!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 209
    Current Weight:192
    Challenge Goal Weight: 175
    Biggest Success: I have Kept going to the gym since the Winter almost every day monday thru Friday ( normally I would have given up by now..but I'm addicted!)
    Strengths: GYM/working out
    Struggles: Water, tracking like I should
    Weekly Success: I can do the Non sissy push ups now yaaay!
    This weeks personal Challenge: WATER! Track religiuosly EVERY bite, be under 190!
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    Starting Weight: 200+lbs (stopped getting on the scale after that)
    Current Weight: 188lbs
    Challenge Goal Weight: 155 lbs
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 135lbs
    * But measurements are my focus

Strength: being persistent
    Biggest Struggle: being consistent with eating right (more so portions and carbs), hydrating and exercising
    Biggest Success: beginning the journey towards a fitter me!
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    So great to have you guys on board!! This is going to get awesome! I can feel it!
  • Sassafras4
    Sassafras4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am excited about this challenge. Hope to see a big difference by fall! Good luck to us all!

Starting weight - 164
    Current weight - 156
    Goal weight 1 - 140 - I will be pleased and proud!
    Goal weight 2- 125 - I will be ecstatic and reward myself with something really fun! I want to have a family beach picture made with my husband (of 23 years) and my two sons.

I have been a part of MFP since the end of May. I have lost 8 pounds so far.

Biggest success - Not sure. I guess it would have to be the 8 pounds I lost. I like it when my pants are a little loose around my waist...that is a great motivator! I am also proud that I have worked out almost every day since I began. Not only have I seen a difference on the scale, but I see myself getting stronger.

Biggest challenges - Going out to eat and weekends in general. I have a difficult time choosing healthy options when so many other unhealthy (but really yummy :)) choices are staring at me! Weekends are more difficult because I do not have my normal schedule and I find my self cheating more often than I should.
  • Sassafras4
    Sassafras4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have never joined a group and I am not sure how often we are suppose to log in and update. Do you mind letting me know the plan/ Thanks!
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    I have never joined a group and I am not sure how often we are suppose to log in and update. Do you mind letting me know the plan/ Thanks!

Come check in when you can and encourage other group members! You need to post your weight once a week before Sunday at 11:59 PM :)