Lindora & You!

Options
Hey Everyone:
I just wanted to start off by having everyone and anyone post how they feel about their program and how their doing. Please add your comments and suggestions for this group. I myself have been with Lindora since May 11th, 2012. As of today's date I have lost 25lbs. I have a blog about my struggles. I hope you get the chance to read it. Hang in there!!! Think Healthy!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on Lindora since June 6, 2012. I am on my 22 day and I am using the book to track this time around. I have been an alumni of Lindora since 2004. I would lose the weight and gain it back. This program is good when it is followed as directed. This time around, I am committed to doing this, because I want to get the results I expect. I have lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks, so for me this is great. One more week and then it will be maintenance for two and then another 28 days. My goal is to lose 15 more lbs, this should get me in the zone to get off my diabetes medication. I want to control it with diet and exercise. A huge personal goal for myself. Stay focused and positive. :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: Ciao
  • Melissajk
    Melissajk Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm so glad you started this group. It is hard to find any chat rooms about lindora.
    I have been on Lindora now for 10 weeks. It is the hardest diet I have ever been on. I have been on every diet known.
    I loose the weight but always resort back to my old eating habits and gain the weight back. I have now lost 22lbs on Lindora.
    I find myself drifting off of the eating plan, but the next day I do a protein day and get back on the program. I like the foods you are allowed to eat, but still like my chocholate every now and then. My husband is a big eater, I have not cooked any of the foods he likes while I have been focused on my eating. Sometimes he and my son will go out to get their dinner, I don't mind as long as I don't go with them. So weekends are the hardest for me. I just keep buisy. I'm looking forward to meeting people on the plan. Good Luck Everyone!!! Be Healthy.:bigsmile:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Good news to report, I lost 2 lbs since my last weigh in. I weigh in every day but I log my progress on Friday mornings, I have a group call In it to Win it that started back in January 2012. So I have it on the brain to be accountable.
    As for Lindora, I am using the book since I can not afford the program right now. I have found the book very helpful and I make it a point to read the day as recommended. Valuable information and you know I feel better informed about the program. I realize I have to be disciplined to follow each day if I want to lose the weight. I'm committed so for me it is working. I am 5 days away from the first 28 days, I will go on a two week maintenance and back on to lose another 15-20 lbs. This should put me at my goal weight. I have added exercise, running and spinning to my schedule and enjoying the activity.
    Have fun this weekend! Ciao:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Today is my Friday weigh in after vacation, I am happy to say that I lost the 4 lbs I gained so I am back to my current weight. I worked hard this week with exercise and my food program. I am happy with my results. I am ready for the next challenge. I have decided to redo the next 28 days of Lindora and then take the 2 week maintenance adjustments. I remember doing this during the program when I went in, so I am going to start the next 28 days as of today. Since I have been on protein, I am starting with the regular menu and for the record, I usually have a protein day on Monday, so that will work for me. I am planning on doing 5 days of exercise, Monday/Wednesday Spin and Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Running. How about all of you, let me know your plans, how are you doing on the program? Enjoy the day everyone, Ciao:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Today is my Friday weigh in after vacation, I am happy to say that I lost the 4 lbs I gained so I am back to my current weight. I worked hard this week with exercise and my food program. I am happy with my results. I am ready for the next challenge. I have decided to redo the next 28 days of Lindora and then take the 2 week maintenance adjustments. I remember doing this during the program when I went in, so I am going to start the next 28 days as of today. Since I have been on protein, I am starting with the regular menu and for the record, I usually have a protein day on Monday, so that will work for me. I am planning on doing 5 days of exercise, Monday/Wednesday Spin and Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday Running. How about all of you, let me know your plans, how are you doing on the program? Enjoy the day everyone, Ciao:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
    p.s. My vacation was 5 days in Napa County at St. Helena, I enjoyed wine tasting and the countryside, truly a blessed time for me.
  • ocrunner11
    Options
    Friday Weigh In:heart:
    Today I lost 1 lb for the week. I have been under stress this week so my eating and portion control was a bit off. I am happy with the loss and looking forward to a weekend of new opportunities. Stay focused and positive on your overall eating behavior all will be come a habit and the weight will come off
    One day at a time!
    Ciao
  • CyndiMay
    Options
    I myself had struggled with Lindor. But, I have taken their program and made it work for me. I don't follow it rule by rule. But, I do my best to stay within the calorie count and carb count. I eat as healthy as I can. I do have my bad days. I am not perfect by all means. But, it is a slow process for me. I don't care how long it takes me, as long as I get there :wink: