Anyone here need to lose 10 stone+?

Options
140Aimee
140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
Just wondering if anyone here is looking to lose weight with around 10 stone or more to lose? Could do with friends in a similar boat :) Thanks! I'm Aimee btw, and i'm 20 years old.

Replies

• sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I started off with 9, if you want to add me?
  • 140Aimee
    Options
    Yeah of course :)
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have around 150/140 lbs to lose, I'm 50 lbs down so far :)
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Yep, started with 10st 3 to lose, have lost 15lb so far but very happy to join you for the ride :) - Coz we can do this, we really can!!
    I will send you a request
  • 3319jane
    3319jane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started with 9 to lose - now a mere 6 to go :laugh:

You can do it :happy:

Feel free to add me.

Jx
  • ZoeSmith321
    ZoeSmith321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Got just over 9 to lose. Have just re-started today after 4 months off (in which I re gained the 16lbs I lost plus another 14 for good measure). Feel free to add me x
  • 140Aimee
    Options
    Thanks everyone, added you all. :)
  • Mandanbil
    Mandanbil Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi started off with 9 stone to lose, feel free to add me if you like, I am a 46 year old female, good luck to you, Mandy (bildanto)
  • baxyboy
    baxyboy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi - I've lost almost 10 stone (couple of pounds to go!) but want to lose another stone or two (although I have levelled off recently... really struggling to drop now).

Losing this much is definitely not easy, but if you stay motivated and committed to it then it can be done and makes such a difference!

Feel free to add me - I certainly don't claim to be an expert but happy to help others if/where I can :)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I started off with 8.5 stone to lose. I'm down 2.5stone, so another 6 to go. Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey.
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I technically have about 9 stone to lose if you go by BMI but I think I'll be happy with about 7.5 off. I'm from the UK but live in Paris where everyone is totally skinny minnies
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have 12.5 stone to lose so here for the long haul
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    ive about 9 stone to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I did have 5 to lose, but got pregnant, and now it's 10 (yes, 3 of those were AFTER the baby was born :( )

Add away :)
  • theinsanityofme
    theinsanityofme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have 10 or so to lose. I'm 25
  • faya195
    faya195 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10st 4lbs so far and am hoping for another stone at this stage. My BMI is in the healthy range already but still close to "overweight".
  • rockingallovertheworld
    Options
    I have not got that much to lose but would still welcome your friendship :happy:
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have just started and have about 10 stone or so to lose anyone feel free to add me :)
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Yep, although I'd be happy with 8 stone, if I get there. Feel free to add me, I could do with some friends who are facing a similar journey :-)
  • olliethecat
    olliethecat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I've 12 stones to lose. I started last week so I'm at the beginning of the journey. I'm more than happy fo you to add me.
    :smile: