Ratings 27/06/2012

Options
Hi,

Just thought I would start us off for tomorrows ratings, so that we can all rate our day, and be able to see them under one subject heading.

Hoping the day ahead is a 10 for everyone!

Replies

• Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think it would be interesting to see everyone's rating at the same sight.
    I rate today as a 10; food intake was below the suggested calories & I had a very good exercise session.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Today was a 8 for me. I actually got a small walk in, my leg and hip are still killing me, so that is why a small walk. So I did not do any elliptical , but I stayed under on calories. Hope tomorrow is a 10 for us all!
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My rating was a 5 today.. Hoping for a 10 Thursday... :wink:
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We are cheering you on!
  • trapperanne
    Options
    I am checking with the site to find out how our food diary can be posted to the group instead of the news feed.
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I had a bad Wednesday. I give myself a 3. I let the binge demon get the better of me after the depression demon took over. No excuses. I failed. But today is a new day and I'm emotionally good. So far I'm on track. I do have to watch those sugars though. Little buggers sneak in in the sneakiest of places!!! I hope you're all having a great day and if not, do the best you can and move one. We are all, after all, human. (((hugs)))
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    My rating for thursday is a 7 as I got no exercise. Otherwise a lovely day.
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would rate today as an 8; I did well on my calories bu I did go over on the fats and protein.
    Oh well tomorrow is another day.
  • trapperanne
    Options
    My days have been 10's today 6.28.12 being the same. A professional told me it takes 28 days to change a habit. My bad habits have definately changed. I pray one day at a time to keep it going for me and for you!
  • Tiffany369
    Tiffany369 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    10 for me! Ate healthy and exercised.
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I had a much better day. I give myself an 8 - good food intake, minimal exercise, over on the sugars but I'm working on that. Does chasing and stressing over a rambunctious 3 year old count as exercise? I'm certainly exhausted from it!! (((Hugs))) :happy:
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Today I would give myself a 4. Had chinese for lunch -- not going to complain because someone else got mine for me. So I just had oatmeal for dinner which put me under on my cals. Today was my long day at work so no exercise and didn't get much water in which will change the next few days because it's going to be triple digits here.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Today I will give myself an 8. I did the biggest loser work out for the xbox, did the rowing machine for a whole 7 minutes, then the stationary bike and elliptical for 40. Did pretty good on eating, except for that darn hoho that jumped into my mouth!! Hope we all can rate ourselves at a 10 tomorrow.
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thursday 5 :ohwell: Look out friday... I am gonna make a comeback...
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    My rating for friday, 29/06/12 is a 9. Started the day off well with a nice walk, and the food has been fine too.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Yeah Una. Good rating for you.
  • trapperanne
    Options
    yippee! I had a 10 in all areas today 6.29.12 as well. Keep it going for the rest of this 24 hours!
  • trapperanne
    Options
    By the way, I checked with the site and at this time there is no way to enter our food diary to come to the group site. They said it was a good idea and they would look into it.

Besides being superb as a group, we are innovated as well. Keep up the good work and keep giving us your numbers and input.
  • trapperanne
    Options
    I'm sure of it. I burn calories just watching kids move. They run constantly!
  • trapperanne
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it going.