June 2012 Brides!

Options
Mel1509
Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
HI!
I am getting married June 23!
Any other June brides? If so, how are your goals coming along!?

Replies

• Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    June 23rd here!! Well I just started today but goal is to be at 115 at 123 now. :)
  • go4itjoanna
    go4itjoanna Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am june 27th! I have 10-12 pounds to go. How about you?

How is planning coming?
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine is 30th June. I want to lose 21lbs in total but would be happy with 10lbs, 1lb per week.
  • cherrynnm
    Options
    I am getting married on June 30th as well!! I just had back surgery in March and lost about 6 pounds right after surgery because I couldn't eat, but now that I am back to eating I have gained some back. I want to see the 130's before my wedding but cannot do heavy lifting or bend/twist/run!!! I am frustrated! Any advice?!:frown:
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am june 27th! I have 10-12 pounds to go. How about you?

How is planning coming?

Planning is slowly coming along, just many little things at this point, meeting with the priest, tastings, etc. Picked up my dress this past weekend and it has to be taken in 2 sizes :) Mainly playing the waiting game as we wait for RSVP cards to come back from over 300 people, getting very excited though!

How is everyone else doing!!?
  • AmberM6912
    Options
    I am getting married June 9. I have had my final fitting but noticed when I was taking bridal portraits my dress is getting too big even with the corset back. I am most likely going to have to have it taken in again! Exciting... but expensive haha.
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've gained 6lbs instead of losing, at my heaviest ever now and I am so demoralised and feel awful.
  • utcalgirl
    utcalgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself. The first few steps are the hardest. I hated that I had gained 12 pounds plus the 10 I had already wanted to lose. It took me a long time to start working on it.