Herbalife products: What do you use and how do you like it?

Options
2»

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've got to be honest ... the teas are my least favorite product. I'm a total tea snob, though. LOVE fresh-brewed, unsweetened iced tea. However, I know how much the Herbalife tea has helped my husband's and my metabolisms so I suck it up and then suck it down! ;) I agree, Marne, that it's better with the aloe mango concentrate - which I love!. The only two flavors I can stomach are peach and original.

Just curious if anyone has ordered the orange creamsicle (or orange cream or whatever it is called). My husband and I ordered a canister of it yesterday.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the orange yet. I'm waiting to see what you think. I will probably try it at the wellness center that way I don't have a bunch of stuff I don't use. I bought the X-Cal. I should have looked at my calcium levels first. What a waste for me.
  • kstrunk1
    Options
    Bummer on the X-Cal!! I was using Thermobond religiously and really liked it so we stocked up on it. Found out that I can't take it anymore b/c it REALLY messed me up due to my IBS and some other issues. Hubby doesn't use it anymore either so we've got several bottles sitting around here.

Our order should be in sometime next week so I'll def. let you know about the orange. I saw that you ( at least I think it was you, Marne) eat the protein deluxe bars instead of the regular ones. I think I'm going to order those next time to try them out - fewer calories. :)
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have found that using the Herbalife protein bars really helps me get the protein I need. I take my bars when I get them and cut them into 1/2 pieces. Then I put each bar into a zip lock bag and freeze. I take out one each morning and snack on it through out the day. I love having a little sweet something now and then. If I freeze the rest there is a better chance I will not eat them like candy bars.

Keep Moving, Marne :flowerforyou:

Great Idea!! :)
  • melliamsburg
    melliamsburg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    it certainly is great teasing your brain thinking you're indulging in a sweet treat. (it's loaded with nutritional value though, but the fat kid in me only knows it tastes good)! also, my coach Brenda shared some great recipes for shakes and stuff to blend in them. I took away my favorite thing: Sugar Free Instant Jell-O Pudding!! Only 1 tsp can transform any shake into a delicious meal you can't wait to sip on again. Best news = it's approx 10 calories (give or take it's up to you). :D
  • kstrunk1
    Options
    They are so good, aren't they? I have a whole list that I got with lots of different recipes. I used them a lot when I first began Herbalife but have found that I am totally happy with the chocolate shake plus choc. or vanilla protein. I only add water and crushed ice and I HAVE to blend them in the blender. They remind me of a Wendy's Frosty!! :) One of my MFP friends said she adds peppermint extract to her chocolate so that may be one I try. :)
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes. my girlfriend got the orange and made me one using skim milk and it was very good!! I just ordered one yesterday. It is a nice refreshing change.
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bummer on the X-Cal!! I was using Thermobond religiously and really liked it so we stocked up on it. Found out that I can't take it anymore b/c it REALLY messed me up due to my IBS and some other issues. Hubby doesn't use it anymore either so we've got several bottles sitting around here.

Our order should be in sometime next week so I'll def. let you know about the orange. I saw that you ( at least I think it was you, Marne) eat the protein deluxe bars instead of the regular ones. I think I'm going to order those next time to try them out - fewer calories. :)

I'll buy a bottle from you if you're willing to ship.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good to know about the Orange. I have had both of the bars. The deluxe are better tasting and the other are a little bit better for you. I would say if you can have a few of each in the house and see if you need more calories or protein that day. You are doing so well I don't think it matters.
  • kstrunk1
    Options
    The orange cream shake we ordered came in yesterday. It's pretty good. :)
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The orange cream shake we ordered came in yesterday. It's pretty good. :)

** I love the orange.. I add 2 scoops orange F1, 3 caps mango aloe, 1/2 tsp green tea (can't taste it!), & 2 scoops Vanilla PDM--it's so good. This by far is my favorite shake when I'm using the shaker cup! I've ordered 4 canisters so far and plan on getting at least 2 more to get me through the summer. :drinker: