My Pit Mix

Options
My Pitbull Mix is called Noodles :D I love him so much and he is involved in my weight loss goals, I walk him every morning along with my other dog Diego. I would have a hard time going on this long walk every morning, but Noodles wakes me up every morning with a very excited look on his face. I can't deprive him of his walk. On average, we walk almost three miles every morning. I get very sore from walking both of my crazy dogs (much of the time I am running) They keep me company and keep me motivated to keep going with my weight loss goals. He is only two years old but he is very strong. He has a great personality and we get along so well. I have a picture of him in my photos.

Replies

• KimmerzB
    KimmerzB Posts: 37
    Options
    I know that look! I get it every evening around the time he thinks we should be going for a run. Noodles sounds like a sweetie as most pits are and Diego too. They are good walking/running partners and keep up moving! Welcome to the group! :)
  • jstraug1
    jstraug1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry, double post. My bad. oops.
  • jstraug1
    jstraug1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group. I have a 3 year old rescue pit mix, Red Foreman(that's him in my ticker!) who LOVES just about everything, but his walks, hikes, runs, etc. are pretty close to the top of the list. These dogs are very active and they have a ton of stamina so they are the perfect workout partners.
  • KimmerzB
    Options
    Yes, they are! Mine is my running partner and boy does he let me know when it's time to go. Welcome! :)
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have a mini poodle but all my experiences with Pits have been wonderful! I try to stay involved with local pit rescue groups in my area to help promote the breed.
  • KimmerzB
    Options
    Happy to have you! (:
  • taziwac
    taziwac Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Odin and I try to get in between 3 and 5 miles of walking every day. Not only is he a great walking partner, but there's a noticeable difference in his behavior/obedience on the days we don't walk. That's definitely added incentive to make sure I get out there with him daily!