Ratings 27/06/2012

Options
2»

Replies

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Friday 6/29 = 4 I didn't eat too well. Had mexican for dinner and also chips and candy bar for snack. I did get in the 8 glasses of water though. It's soooo hot!! And I did not exercise.

But, even with that bad day yesterday I logged a 2 lb loss this morning. :happy: That's happened for me a lot. So, I can attest to the fact that a bad day or two here and there will not ruin things for you. And as a female I can attest to the fact that TOM is just an excuse for some to not do much. I always maintain or lose up to 3 lbs during that.
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Saturday 30th July - my rating is a 7. The the food was good, but I got no exercise as I showed up at the gym in the afternoon, and found it shut. The place shuts at 1.30 on weekends which doesnt make sense to me. That was disappointing.

Intend to be out first thing tomorrow morning - keeping my fingers crossed it isnt raining..
  • mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    All Right! Nobody's PERFECT so I will just take a 9. But what a Day! Holy Cow! Dead on Calories in, double digit water...and chased kids around a pool and then 60 minutes of laser tag...I was wiped out, but I earned this day.