Day 2 - Interested or Committed?

Options
Fattack
Fattack Posts: 666 Member
An interested person can waver/deviate from their interest easily - whether that interest is weight loss, a hobby or even a relationship (platonic or otherwise). A COMMITTED person remains motivated, no matter what! Try and take the "no matter what" approach to your diet and exercise plan and see how committed you can be.

TASKS FOR TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

1. Decide that you will always be -committed- to your weight-loss plan, not just interested.
2. Post here, describing how you will stick with your program, no matter what.
3. Do at least one thing today that demonstrates you are truly committed and mention it in your post.

So that's two things to mention in your posts today babes! How you're sticking with your program NO MATTER WHAT, and telling us all about the one thing that demonstrates how committed you are.

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I will eat regularly (and prepare healthy meals), no matter what.
    I will log my food and water intake on MyFitnessPal honestly and daily, no matter what.
    I will aim to drink at least 6 glasses of water daily, no matter what.
    I will go to the gym 3 times a week, no matter what. (Disclaimer: I'm going on holiday for a week on the 16th so I'll have to just go for walks / exercise on the fly).
    I will remain encouraged, no matter what.

Today, I'm going to go to the gym and start the New Rules of Lifting for Women, to show my committment - those of you who are friended with me will see the update when I log the exercise tonight :) (If you've not got me as a friend, send me an invite!).
  • Carol_s
    Carol_s Posts: 73
    Options
    I will log my food and water honestly each day!
    I will exercise in some form atleast three times a week!
    I will talk to my personal trainer about increasing my sessions to twice a week to keep me even more commited.
    I will try to plan my diary beforehand so that I always know where I stand.
    I will eat more fruit and vegtables.

Today, I'm going to go for a walk/jog even if it's raining to show that I'm committed.

xx
  • Oh_Cat
    Oh_Cat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    + I will stick to my new exercise regime religiously for the next month - it's a tough program but it's going to be a brilliant kick start.
    + I will commit to logging everything - food and exercise - every day. Even if I have a social event.
    + I will commit to 16 hour overnight fasts, twice a week.
    + I will concentrate on upping my quality protein intake, and remember to take my supplements every day.
    + I will weigh in every Sunday, and take progress pics each week.

Today, to show my commitment to my new exercise plan, I'm going to book in my power plate classes for the week, head out with my running club whatever the weather and hit my circuits class tonight.
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    I will continue to persevere through my 12 week plateau.
    I will work out at least 4 times a week.

Today, I am going to go to the gym and attend a boot camp class, even though I'm not seeing any results from anything.

Gonna throw in an extra one too - pizza is my weak spot, and last night I declined to order takeaway pizza with my flatmates, and then sat with them as all 4 of them ate a large pizza each, and repeatedly turned down their offers of a slice. Now THAT is commitment!!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I will honestly log my food and water intake on MFP daily
    I will drink at least 8 glasses of water and limit to one diet soda per day.

I will exercise 5 times a week and incorporate strength training at in at least 2 of the workouts.

Today I will do JM 30 shred with weights.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I will log everything with MFP.
    I will plan my meals ahead so I am never caught out and tempted by junk.
    I will do my best to drink 8 glasses of water a day
    a tough one this, since I'm not a lover of the stuff!
    I will exercise everyday.

Today to show my commitment I will enter my correct weight on MFP for the world to see. It's funny how quickly we enter any losses but maybe are not so quick to enter gains. Lol!!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    * I will drink 2.5 liters of water a day starting, no matter what

* I will do some sort of exercise every day other then cycling to work , no matter what (this could NROL4W, Yoga and running, today i will do yoga)

* I will do 10 minutes of vigourous exercise every day this week as per my body media fit, no matter what

* I will aim to reach my 5000 steps a day (also as per body media fit), no matter what

And to help me reach these goals i will write these on piece of paper and put them in a spot where i cant miss it so i will see it every day
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I am commited more than ever! My goals for this month are:

1. Try to up my protein - which means I have to log honestly every day.
    2. 30 min. of exercise every day and run 3 times a week.
    3. Participate in my 2 summer challenges - which will keep me motivated!!
    4. Weight goal for Aug. 1st - lose 1.5 kg.

And I did 20 min. of pilates plus 20 min. on my stationary bike today even though my shins were really sore (made the mistake of running 2 days in a row - only because my son asked if we could go for a run yesterday after I ran on Sunday...)
  • Oh_Cat
    Oh_Cat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I just took my first set of progress pictures - will be keeping them on my phone to be repulsed by every time I even think for a second about not hitting the gym ;)
  • kimannabella
    kimannabella Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will refil my 750ml water bottle three times a day.I worked out my water intake online, apparently 3.5 lr, does that seem high to anyone? I am just about managing 2 and a bit lr, and that is with sweaty cardio session
    I will eat clean
    I will exercise as a habit [ plan is insanity/p90x, a walk and some form of dance conditioning daily with one rest day a week ]

Today I started my exercise approaching it as a habit. I got up, into workout gear and grabbed my yoga mat, set up in front of the
    insanity dvd. Every morning from now on I wil do this.

I am a devil for skipping breakfast, this morning I had oatmeal with milk and some flaked almonds. I know If I have breakfast I am less likely to snack in the early afternoon, regardless of what I have for lunch.
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i will log my food and drink on MFP
    i will drink 8 glasses of water a day
    i will exercise 3-4 times a week (come rain or shine)

...no matter what!!!!

to show my committment i will go to the gym tonight! :)