Weigh-In Week: June 25 - July 1

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
13 Weeks Until Fall!!

What are YOU doing to take this challenge on?

Biggest Weekly Loss (determined by %): Jersey3025 with 2.8 lbs lost!! (1.65%!!)
Biggest Challenge Loss (Starting September 26, 2011 - determined by %): Jersey3025 having lost 2.8 lbs! (1.65%!!)

Weekly Chart:
Italicized means Starting Weight
Bold means Current Weight
Underlined means Weekly Loss
If you don't check in I will stop charting your results. But fear not! If you want to come back just let me know and you'll be charted again!

Jersey3025: 170 lbs | 167.2 lbs | 2.8 lbs
JetzGurl: 161.1 lbs | 164.2 lbs | +3.1 lbs
Jazzminx: 192 lbs | 192 lbs | 0 lbs

Weekly Challenge: Can we get some new recruits?

Replies

• MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I missed weigh in this week. My 20th High School reunion was this last weekend. We stayed out all night and brought in the dawn Friday and Saturday nights. One of the best weekends I've had in a long time. I managed to not gain any weight and I drank a LOT this weekend. I have been stuck at 138 for at least 5 weeks. My goal for the first day of Fall is 130, but I will be happy if I reach 135. I will be having a breast lift in July and a tummy tuck in September. So, I expect some set backs, since I can't work out while I recover from surgery.

I will try to recruit some more friends to this challenge.
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    New recruit reporting :)

I am traveling this week...It's that time of the month...anyway, starting 7/1/12

Starting Weight: 188lbs

What are the rules?
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Yay!! Welcome!!

We are pretty lax on rules. Just make sure you weigh in each week before the end of Sunday, try to check in throughout the week to support teammates and do you best! We have weekly challenges as well to help keep things interesting!!

Welcome, welcome welcome!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Ok here's the thing. I weighed in at 148.2 on Monday the 18th. Then we went on vacation and I "gained" 6 lbs in 6 days. lol! Well today (june 28th) is my official weigh in day and I'm 147.8. Yay! I lost my vacation weight! I guess it would be good to cal 148.2 as my start weight and 147.8 as my this week's weight.

My goal for the challenge is 139, so only 9 lbs woohoo! :D I'm only 3 lbs overweight now so if I only get to 145 I'll be happy. :smile:

Good luck everyone! & congrats on the loss Jersey!
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 194.4
    Current NEW weigh in weight ( for this week): 192.2
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    Sorry just found out about this group and would like to join

CW 169
    GW for challenge 150

I have been struggling alot with the weekends. We camp alot and drink alot. That is giving me too many calories and carbs.
    But I know that I can get this. Really want to get to my Jan 2013 goal of 140
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 192 lbs
    Week 1: 191.4

Weekly difference: -0.6
    Total Challenge Loss: -0.6

End of challenge goal weight: 177 lbs
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 14.4 lbs

Biggest Success: A loss is a loss :)
    Biggest Struggle: Exercising! I'm starting 30DS over (today is day 1). I also need to drink more water.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Starting Weight: 138 lbs
    Week 1: 138 lbs.

Weekly difference: 0
    Total Challenge Loss: 0

End of challenge goal weight: 130
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 8

Biggest Success: Wearing size 4 clothes from White House/Black Market!!!
    Biggest Struggle: My elliptical broke! I have to do other workouts. First day to not do elliptical since Sept. 1
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 164.2 lbs

Week #1: 163

This Weeks Loss: 1.2 lbs

Challenge Goal Weight: 155 lbs
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 8 lbs

For those who have just joined the group, a little bit about where I am...

I started my weight loss journey at 205 lbs. At my highest (non-pregnancy) weight, I was around 215.
    During our Valentines Challenge, I did extremely well! I met my goal and even my revised goal (just squeaked under).
    Our next challenge (Sexy for Summer) was a complete failure. I gained almost 10 lbs. I completely stopped exercising, logged less and less and quit caring as much about what I was eating.

My husband and I have always said that we would enjoy ourselves if we wanted to (he has lost 85lbs on his journey). I went a little overboard. For the first time in a very long time, I feel fat again.
    I need to reign myself in and get this under control again!

My strength is my water consumption. Rarely do I drink LESS than 9 cups of water a day. Usually it's closer to the 15 mark (although, I don't always log my water).

My weakness('s)...right now, everything else. I don't have the willpower that I used to. I snack too much and too often. I don't exercise. I own a treadmill, EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3, Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum for the Wii and a Yoga for Beginners DVD that I love...there is no excuse!

My husband is incredibly supportive and so are my friends, both on here and at home. I'm hoping, along with your motivation and support, I can get back down to 155 and find a routine to help me stay there!

My goal for the upcoming week, exercise 2-3 times. I know that it may seem like a pretty easy goal, but I need to develop a habit. Take baby steps and celebrate every victory! I believe this will help me maintain my motivation.

Good luck to all of us!

Kristi
  • tonyaf78
    tonyaf78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight: 222.5
    Week 1: 220.5

Weekly difference: 2
    Total Challenge Loss: 2

End of challenge goal weight: 195
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 25
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    New recruit reporting-- :) Thanks, MommyRobin for the invite! Sorry I'm late to post, but I'm new to this group thing.

MFP Starting Weight: 178
    Challenge starting weight: 171.9
    Challenge goal: 150

I'm hoping my goal isn't too large, but that's a little less than 2 pounds per week, so if I stick to it I can do it! (Right? lol)
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    New recruit reporting-- :) Thanks, MommyRobin for the invite! Sorry I'm late to post, but I'm new to this group thing.

MFP Starting Weight: 178
    Challenge starting weight: 171.9
    Challenge goal: 150

I'm hoping my goal isn't too large, but that's a little less than 2 pounds per week, so if I stick to it I can do it! (Right? lol)

You are welcome! & welcome to the group. You have done great so far. I think it is a great goal. I have complete faith in you.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    Challenge Starting Weight: 222.5
    Week 1: 220.5

Weekly difference: 2
    Total Challenge Loss: 2

End of challenge goal weight: 195
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 25

Bam! 2 lbs.! WTG, Girl! Keep it up.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Returning member!

Hi everyone, I hope you all don't mind me returning. I spent 12 weeks on the Valentine's Day challenge, gaining 1 pound. Then joined the Summer challenge, lost 2 pounds the 1st week and then disappeared from MFP! Basically, for 4 months, I spent every waking second either working or planning the almost total rebuild of my house (which was destroyed in December 2010 but that's a loooonnng story!).

I'm now 20 pounds heavier after some pretty huge binges lately. I binge when I'm stressed and I've had 2 really bad years. Even worse, I haven't been to the gym since November.....

Name: Pany

Starting weight: 236
    Goal weight: 199

37 pounds in 13 weeks is probably far too much but I will try!

Goal for the week. Lose 6 pounds which isn't hard for a 1st week. I was hoping to start the gym this week but my leg is injured so no excercise this week.

Good luck everyone!!
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    Sorry I am late posting...
    Challenge Starting Weight: 188lbs
    Week 1: 184.8

Weekly difference: 3.2lbs
    Total Challenge Loss: 3.2lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 166lbs
    Weight loss remaining 18.8lbs

Strength: This week and for the next 16 weeks it will be not traveling...so I don't have the associated stress, can go to my local gym (MMA / Kickboxing - woot, woot!), I can eat from my own fridge and log from a computer instead of my phone....

Weaknesses: getting in enough water...especially in this heat!

This group is awesome...best wishes to everyone!

AND...Thanks Mommy Robin for the invite!
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Thanks for the posts everyone! Posting the new topic now!

Challenge Starting Weight: 170lbs
    Week 1: 167.2 lbs
    Week 2: 168.8 lbs

Weekly difference: +1.6 lbs
    Total Challenge Loss: 1.2 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 155 lbs
    Weight loss remaining 13.8 lbs

Strength: I have been eating well, drinking a lot of water and exercising.
    Weaknesses: Doubting the process. I am up a lot of weight this week and I can't see why...