Done!

Options
MrsZMartin
MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
I finished my 30 days a couple days ago, but with house hunting, haven't had time to share my results.

They're not as impressive as I would have liked, BUT this 30 days included an out of town wedding, the last week of school (any teachers know this means TONS of celebrations and food), and my BFs graduation from a year long training program with the Air Force, which included over a week of company in town with lots of eating out and more celebrations. So, though I didn't lose anything on the scale, not having gained anything is an accomplishment in my book. Also, the measuring tape wasn't too impressed by my hard work either, but whatever. I can see a difference, and I feel stronger. So here goes.....never posted pics before but gonna attempt....

Before / After
vjlvk.jpg
2ms1wzb.jpg

2nly70i.jpg
1h49ye.jpg

4tomq8.jpg
20j2pgo.jpg

Day 1/ Day 30
Bust 34 33.75
Waist 27.5 26.5
Abdomen 32.5 31.5
Hips 38 37.75
Thigh 21.25 21.5
Arm 11 10.75
Weight 139 139
% body fat 29.5 29.5

Replies

• MrsZMartin
    Options
    Wow, at that size you can't tell a difference....but when the pics take up the entire computer screen, there is a definite difference in the tops of my thighs. And (my bf agrees) my arms look a lot more muscular than in the pics. Oh well. Gotta keep on truckin!
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Well done!!! I can see a difference in the pics.

I am supposed to finish this week - i pushed week 4 a little because of a crazy schedule the last few days. And Wednesday I am running a 10K - I plan to do week 4 tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully Thursday. All depends on how I feel after Wednesday's run.
  • MrsZMartin
    Options
    Well done!!! I can see a difference in the pics.

I am supposed to finish this week - i pushed week 4 a little because of a crazy schedule the last few days. And Wednesday I am running a 10K - I plan to do week 4 tonight and tomorrow and then hopefully Thursday. All depends on how I feel after Wednesday's run.

Good luck with the 10k!!! Sounds tough :/ 3.5 mi is my longest run. I can't seem to lose myself in a run like I can in other workouts.

I'm excited to see everybody's results!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference and I love the way you can see your back muscles! You did great and have a great body by the way!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    you can totally see a difference!!! also yeah i hear what you mean about the tape not responding to all the hard work. i took measurements at the end of week 2, i barely lost 3 inches!! was disspointed.
    i lost tons of inches during 30DS, so hoped it would be the same or better with this one.. not so much... its more for toning :(

oh welll...
    ill have my results by next week. (going on a vacay next wednesday, so decided to continue the tapes till then)

ps. its really nice bathing suit. and you look great at 139. i feel like a blob at 130 :(
  • MrsZMartin
    Options
    Thanks, guys!!! I can't wait to see how everyone does. I'm continuing on with Jillian to try and tone some more. I did level 1 of Killer Buns & Thighs yesterday, and zumba (I don't usually double up like that), and I am sore all over today!

The bathing suit is from Victoria Secret :)