• Msmonique1982
    Msmonique1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1700 today on the stair machine

Way to go. keep climbing
  • lottieloves85
    lottieloves85 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great burns ladies! I'm gonna aim for 500 this evening....I'm on 932 so far :)

Own it!
  • holley75
    holley75 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have some catching up to do. Was planning on doing more walking last night and ended up with a migraine. tried JM shred this morning and could on do 8 minutes due to said migraine. I have a meeting until 9 tonight so I will have to get creative on how to make up some caloric burn. Tomorrow I have off work and plan to romp in the pool a bit. That should help... I hope...
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    I just found this group and would like to join you all. I don't know if I can burn 3500 calories in a week, but I'm willing to try! Thanks for the suggestions on workouts. That is helpful! Good luck to everyone.
  • lottieloves85
    Options
    I have some catching up to do. Was planning on doing more walking last night and ended up with a migraine. tried JM shred this morning and could on do 8 minutes due to said migraine. I have a meeting until 9 tonight so I will have to get creative on how to make up some caloric burn. Tomorrow I have off work and plan to romp in the pool a bit. That should help... I hope...

Hope you feel better soon :) And a romp in the pool sounds like a great way to burn some calories!
  • lottieloves85
    Options
    I just found this group and would like to join you all. I don't know if I can burn 3500 calories in a week, but I'm willing to try! Thanks for the suggestions on workouts. That is helpful! Good luck to everyone.

That's the spirit, anything is possible with a bit of positivity ;) Good Luck!
  • Sassybecky
    Sassybecky Posts: 72
    Options
    I burned about 480 last night in the pool, then 250 this morning with the JM 30DS. So I am on my way! Will do JM every day and then the pool some days to round it out.
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Tuesday = 1100 calories burnt, C25K, walking and 30 Day Shred.
  • BetheLight
    BetheLight Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had a stupid migraine yesterday so I couldn't work out at all.. Plus I'm feeling unmotivated!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Looking at your ticker I see these words "this is the day the Lord hath made" Come on girl Let us rejoice and be glad in it. Get up and get going! You can do it!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    So far:

Monday - 660 cals burn with JMBR workout 1 and cardio 1

Tuesday - 305 cals burn with JMBR workout 2

I'm going to have to pick it up tomorrow!
  • BetheLight
    Options
    I'm about to go and work out!! Finally got out of this funk. See ya soon with my new stats. :D
  • BetheLight
    Options
    Treadmill - 60 minutes and 391 calories, plus 85 sit-ups, leg press, and some arms.. feeling good! 118 days til a six-pack.. it's down to the wire now and I have yet to be truly dedicated...
  • cmayoung
    cmayoung Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today was my strength training day so I only burned 95 calories during my cardio warm up. I am sure I burned calories during my circuit training, but not sure how to measure that -I don't have a HRM:(
  • mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We have some real troopers in this group! If I shot for 1000 calories, I would be wiped out the next day. My fitness level and health issues make calorie burning a real challenge right now...but I get just a little bit better every day. You all are a great inspiration, keep it going!
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Hope you feel better soon :) And a romp in the pool sounds like a great way to burn some calories!

Romping around the pool burns more calories than you'd think :)
  • epfox86
    epfox86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    MFP also counts cleaning and cooking as cardiovascular. It's not much but when you do a lot of both a day it adds up :)
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Finally decided to stop making excuses. I was not doing the workouts I wanted because the kids are home, and they can get in the way, or distract me. Today, I decided that if I keep using them as my excuses I am never going to get this weight off, so I popped in my Walk Off the Pounds video and away I went. Here's to keeping it going!
  • hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Finally decided to stop making excuses. I was not doing the workouts I wanted because the kids are home, and they can get in the way, or distract me. Today, I decided that if I keep using them as my excuses I am never going to get this weight off, so I popped in my Walk Off the Pounds video and away I went. Here's to keeping it going!

Great job!!! You can keep up with this - its all about learning how to make your health and fitness one of the priorities in your life. Good for you :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th everyone. I finished my workouts early today. Walked this morning and JMBR this afternoon. Here are my stats:

Walked 40 minutes - 203 cals burned

JMBR cardio 1 - 317 cal burned

So far I've burned a grand total of 1485...that's Mon-Wed

I don't have a HRM so I'm being very conservative with my numbers.