Favorite Team

Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    GO LIONS!!!! Yes, it's true. I've been a Lions fan my whole life. Still waiting for some redemption, but the beginning of the season is always so filled with hope!!

College, well, I went to Western Michigan University which has had it's ups and downs (Go Broncos) and my sis went to the University of Michigan (meh) and my hubby is a Michigan State fan (so am I) so usually I root for any Big 10 team (except OSU) except when the Spartans play the Wolverines... then I have to root for the Spartans unless I want to get kicked out of my house!!! LOL!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Live in England..

49ers season tickets since 1998..VP of the 49ers Niner Empire UK booster club.

GO 49ers!

University Of Notre Dame alumni, class of 1990

Have I told you lately you're my hero? Go Niners!
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Does anyone know how to get their hands on a time machine? So we can hurry up and get to pre-season. I wanna see how my Cowboys & Titans are gonna do.

As far as college, even though we are on hard times, Tennessee Vols fan always.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know how to get their hands on a time machine? So we can hurry up and get to pre-season. I wanna see how my Cowboys & Titans are gonna do.

no need for a time machine...it's not difficult to guess what the cowboys will do ;-)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options

no need for a time machine...it's not difficult to guess what the cowboys will do ;-)
    [/quote
    Excuse me as I don't share a laughter in your west coast humor. Despite the outcome of Dallas' season, I was there when they went 1-15 in '89! I'll be a fan regardless!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    LOOK above you D.........cowboys on top and under you !! whooo hoooo life is good ! xoxoxoxo LOL
  • bluefox9er
    Options
    LOL..there are plenty of 49er fans here who have my back!!!
  • BrittLee07
    BrittLee07 Posts: 28
    Options
    PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!! :) I'm a girl who bleeds black and gold!!
  • bluefox9er
    Options

[/quote
    Excuse me as I don't share a laughter in your west coast humor. Despite the outcome of Dallas' season, I was there when they went 1-15 in '89! I'll be a fan regardless!

my friend, the 49ers might as well have been 1-15 for the last 10 seasons...but I think it's our time now :-)
  • bluefox9er
    Options

that's not natural..you're supposed to bleed RED! ( ok, and gold !)
  • brooksingletary
    brooksingletary Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    College (AKA: real football): The University of Oklahoma! BOOMER!
    Pro (AKA: not my favorite...): E-A-G-L-E-S!
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options

They were one of my 4 original fav football teams when I first started watching back in 1979! :)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options

I'll give it to you. You have a solid team now!

[/quote

my friend, the 49ers might as well have been 1-15 for the last 10 seasons...but I think it's our time now :-)
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    LOOK above you D.........cowboys on top and under you !! whooo hoooo life is good ! xoxoxoxo LOL

Sammich! Lol
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Houston Texans! I also cheer for anyone beating the cowboys. LOL
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Houston Texans! I also cheer for anyone beating the cowboys. LOL

For shame!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    bj-raji-celebrates.jpg

Yeay BJ!!!!
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    2 Fav NFL Teams are 49ers and whoever plays the Cowboys that week!!!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I was gonna stay out of this until I saw that we have a Cincinnati Bearcat...My Louisville Cardinals are waiting for the Bearcats to come visiting on 10/26. Our Season Tickets came last week.

NCAA: UofL Cardinals

NFL: Carolina Panthers

bring it. you'll fold just like every year. ;)
    GO BEARCATS!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Clay+Matthews+as+Predator.jpg