NT Screenings Results - How Long?

Options
FitMama2013
FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
Hey ladies! Quick question - for those who have had your NT screenings, how long did it take you to get results? I'll have the ultrasound and blood test on a Friday afternoon, and I'm curious for how long I might have to wait! I ask because we plan to make our announcement afterwards and I'm DYING to make it public!!! :)

Replies

• jls8209
    jls8209 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    We did round 1 (u/s and blood work) at 12w and round 2 (just bloodwork) around 15-16 weeks. Didn't get results until I was back at my doctor's office at 18w. I'm sure I could have found out sooner, but that was just the way my appointments timed out. Can you call your doctor and get results over the phone?

I should note that when I saw my doc at 14 weeks she already had the first round results back and said it looked good so far, so I wasn't too concerned about the second set not being good.
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was told two weeks. That's when mine came back.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    dang!!! that's a long time :( thank you both for your responses!
  • pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I got a VERY quick respond...I went on June 12 for U/S and blood work (13w 5d) I was done at 11:30am and I got a call with the results on Thursday June 14 at 8:30am! :tongue: