What's your goal outfit?

Options
new318
new318 Posts: 27 Member
Do you have a pair of Jeans or Sexy dress you're working hard to fit into too?

If so, please share.

Do you have somewhere special you wanna wear it too when you reach your goal?

When do you hope to achieve your goal by?

Replies

• new318
    new318 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a Sexy Black hangs off the should mid-drift kind of style shirt that has PARIS written on it in gold glitter.

I wanna wear it with a nice pair of pairs semi fitting and at least calf high boots and get glammed up and go out.

I would love to achieve this by October of this year but more realistically hoping by next Feb/ March.
  • ginigirl74
    ginigirl74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to wear this beautiful white dress with black, silver and blue designs. It has an opening in the front (tummy area) and its a low cut as well. I would love to wear it once I reach my goal.

My 1st goal is 160 so I got 9.2lbs to go. My 2nd goal is 150 but my ultimate goal is to be at 145 (highschool weight) I'm looking to lose approx 25lbs.

I'm hoping to reach my goal before by september.
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    My goal outfit is a pair of nice fitting Express size 10 jeans with a fitted tank top. Sounds simple, I know, but the combination is so versatile. Depending on your shoes and accessories you can go anywhere and look effortlessly HOT!!!! I specify Express jeans cuz I just love the way they fit me.
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have a short, sexy black and gray dress that I bought with intentions of wearing on my 30th birthday. Yeah, that didn't happen. lol. It's still in my closet and looks horrible on me!
  • ejmerckley
    ejmerckley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to just feel comfortable in something like this. So far tight clothes still aren't my friend. But they will be :)
    140807925819518178_rhVQ3pba_c_zps63f05288.jpg