RATINGS JULY 1st

Options
Starting a new topic for July ratings. Should we start a new one every week??

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I rate myself today at a very low 3. I grazed today and really did nothing as far as exercise went. Bad me.
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Yesterday, sunday 1st July, started off well, with a good walk with the dog. Was supposed to go out for lunch with an ex colleague, and was really looking forward to the treat. It ended up a bit of a disaster, with us finally eating at 3.30 pm and that too at McDonalds, as that was the closest place around. Did count my calories there! for whats its worth.. Was really good the rest of the day, though I had to give up my lovely fruits as a result. So yesterday was a 5.
  • ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    hey, I'm new to this group but I could use this group to keep my binging in check.... I would rate yesterday a 4, ate alot of stuff because I was stressed and overwhelmed rather than hungry...
  • una48
    Options
    Oh dear, am I the only one rating the day? It feels like I'm talking to myself! In which case I'll keep it short - an 8 for today.
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Monday July 2 I rate me as a 6... I did ride my stationary bike 10 miles..very fast,,,I did not eat the best though..
  • ShirleyKwi
    ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    While I've done ok, I'm giving myself a 4 because I could have done better!! :ohwell:
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would rate my day as a 4; I got up feeling under the weather and unable to eat much for breakfast; by noon I was feeling better and we stopped @ Wendy's for lunch. When I got home I made our supper with fried foods. Not to healthy but I do feel better aind tomorrow is another day.
    We were away for the week end and our eating habits went out of our heads.
  • crybil
    crybil Posts: 13
    Options
    im new i have been using this for a few months and just decied to get on the measage boards to get added support couldnt hurt right. I would rate my self a 5 cause i did do circut training for 30 min. I dont know what to call it's kind of like that insanity dvd then i mowed in the heat for 20 min but i went to arbys for lunch (darn cravings) but im still under my calorie intake so i would say it wasnt that bad
  • mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went from Fantastic to Crummy in 1 weekend...Sunday (the 1st) I slept late, rode the couch most of the day, only ate about half of my calories, bad job all around... hang a 4 on myself for yesterday. Its not how many times you fall, but how often you get back up...Right Rocky? I am getting back up.
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    I was off to a bad start this week. Today, I was able to exercise one hour and 15 minutes, and I was able to control the foods I eat; therefore keeping my calorie count around the signed amount withour the exercise calories added to it.
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    I give myself a 5 for today. Food intake was ok but the scale gave me 3 extra pounds today. :ohwell: Tomorrow is another day and another cookout!! I guess I'll stay close to the garden salad. I hope you all had a good day! (((hugs)))
  • una48
    Options
    rating for today is 1. Dont know why but have done no exercise the past two day. No gym, no walk, no aqua aerobics. Nothing. Shame on me!!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I am rating my day today July 4 as a 7. I knew we were BBQ'ing so I skipped lunch and snacking. Was only over by a little. Also got in a 20 minute slow walk in the morning with my best friend. Tomorrow I am shooting for a perfect 10!
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    I'm giving myself a 9 for today. I stayed on track with my food at the cookout and drank 12 glasses of water. I'm not rating myself on exercise yet, but will get there soon enough. (((hugs)))
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    I really do not have any willl power. I thied to watch my calorie count today and went way over. Picnics are not for me. celebrating special day is not for me. Twice this week I have found myself in this situation. the struggle is on for me this summer. I am not in control. I rate this day a 2.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Sharon, it is so hard when faced with all the food especially at pic nics etc. I think it is the "pot luck" of it all. So many things to choose from. Mr. Will Power runs right out the door when confronted with this type of day. Start new tomorrow and just keep reminding yourself the next time that you can beat Mr. Will Power.
  • una48
    Options
    today is a 0, not even a one! Thank god for tomorrow!!
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The holiday is over and onto the next 24. So far my day has been a 10.
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    I had a good day today; I will rate it a 9. I will take it "One Day @ a Time".
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I rate my day as a 3. No exercises due to feeling a little under the weather and went over some on calories. Oh well, tomorrow is new and hopefully I will feel better and get on my elliptical!