NFC North

Options
elrickis1337
elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
Should be a fun year for us. Bears, Lions, and Packers all look like contenders after the offseason moves. where do you think they end up lining up with what records

me i think the bears 12-4 (yes im biased) then the packers at 10-6 and the lions close behind but missing the playoffs at 9-7 and the vikings way back at about 5-11 (not sold on ponder) in the play offs i think we will have beaten up on each other so much that who ever wins the division will be on thier way to the SB

Replies

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I will be rooting for the Lions.

Calvin Johnson is my favorite non-Eagle to watch.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Go LIONS!!! I've been saying that every year for 40 years... I was brought up right! LOL! It's always a hopeful time of year right now for those of us who've been waiting a VERY long time for a championship!!!!

Oh yes, Calvin Johnson is amazing... I hope he has the best season yet! And I hope the team gels into a winner this year!!!
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    calvin is amazing i just wish he was in a different division lol especially with our undersized corners
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Yeay! Glad we have our own thread! :)

Umm...gonna have to rebute your list of finals there though! :) I say...

Packers 12-4
    Bears 9-7 (but I could see this improving a bit...)
    Lions 8-8
    Vikes....4-12

We have most of last year's team in tact and some AMAZING receivers lined up! The chemistry between everyone on the team is incomparable.

And that is my totally unbiased opinion.... :)
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    you think forte and avril will report to TC this year, assuming they dont get the long term deals they werelooking for by monday
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I can't see the Lions having the season they had last season, but they aren't the roll-over and die lions of old. I can't help but think when they choked against the 49ers last season, that was the end of their season.