Looking for pals!

Options
Hi everybody! I am brand new here and looking for a good support network.

I'm 27, female, bisexual, and looking to lose around 25lbs and get strong/gain muscle! Please feel free to add me as I can use all the support I can get, and I will (of course) be there to support you as well.

Cheers all!

Replies

• Recovering_for_cupcakes
    Options
    Howdy! Feel free to add me. I'm actually working on maintenance or gaining but I'm really happy to have new friends and we are close in age :-)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    28 and bi as well-- add me if you like! I have more to lose than you do, but we're pretty close in age and I could always use more motivators.
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Anyone is always welcome to shoot me a friend request. Just note that I'm up nights so I often comment on your accomplishments after you've gone to bed. :wink:
  • jvansyckel
    jvansyckel Posts: 45
    Options
    Support and community are key!! I am sending you a friend request now :)
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! feel free to add me as a friend!
  • drdeany
    drdeany Posts: 3
    Options
    Happy to friend you. Just ask!
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Hi all feel free to add me. I've lost 78lbs in the last 6 months and am now working on lowering my bf%.
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Candy_monster
    Options
    Hey, I'm working on maintainance but anyone should feel free to add me :D Always happy to motivate / be motivated :P
  • Razorback17
    Razorback17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Karen and I live in Arkansas. My partner of 6 years and I have an amazing 2 yr old daughter. They are my motivation to want to become more healthy and drop these extra pounds I have put on over the years. I would love to make new supportive friends through this journey.
  • pinkdaisy9182
    pinkdaisy9182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! My boyfriend is a diabetic and he is my motivation for getting me to loose weight. I have always been the chunky one and now I'm hoping to shed that image!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm kathy I'm lesbian don't do bi but open to bi friends on here. I just don't understand it the bi thingy.
  • MarielleVert
    MarielleVert Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, I'm Megan! I'm 23 and live in North Carolina with my beautiful partner of 4 years. I'm looking to lose about half a person. haha anyone is welcome to befriend me. :)
  • TLCkirby
    TLCkirby Posts: 12
    Options
    26, from florida, been with my partner 3 years, would love more friends!
  • thewinged
    Options
    Hello!
    I am a geeky bird-nerd, who is also female and pan. I only have two friends on here so far, so I welcome all adds :D! It's a bit lonely right now.

Just be forwarned - I tend to talk about birds, hiking, skiing, reading, and video games.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone :)

I'm been overweight nearly my entire life, and I'm so tired of it. I want out of this rut I'm in.

I've lost 24 pounds so far. I'm trying to get lose at least another 20+.
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    36, married, BI since age 11. Looking for other motivated friends to add to ever-growing list of tattoed, pierced, gum-chewing, cheeky gals :)
  • suddenbeth
    Options
    add!!!!!! :)
  • babenes
    babenes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends add me if you like to :-)
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me... I need friends to motivate and be motivated. Im 38, les, live in Louisiana but im from Puerto Rico