Just finished Insanity. and today is Day 1 of P90X ! :)

secretgirl4611
secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
I just finished Insanity and gotta luv Shaun T!
I only lost 4 pounds and a couple inches off my body. I gave it my all and hardly took ne breaks, I kept up with the Insanity group pretty well. I think the reason why I didn't lose that much weight with it is cuz I keep messing up on my DIET BADLY.
However, I did build a lot of great muscle tone and my body does look a bit different so that's good :)

I just started P90X today and I'm gonna try harder to eat better and I know since its using weights, I will probably shed more fat off my body faster.

BRING IT! Tony Horton lol

Replies

• kimannabella
    kimannabella Posts: 31 Member
    Oh wow, good luck! P90X looks so fun, I had a watch through some of the dvds already. I am going about it the same way as yourself -because I am moving around a lot over the next couple of months I started insanity first as I can't see myself lugging equipment across countries.

Did you find there was much of a difference to your upper body after the 60 days? I am concerned there's not enough upper body work involved to make a difference.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Congrats on completing Insanity and getting started on P90X!!! I have been through both programs. Now I do a hybrid of both of them. The cardio in P90X wasn't challenging enough - doing the hybrid gives me the best of both worlds!!! Now that you have both programs, maybe you will want to do that too!!!

Here is the link to get the worksheets for the hybrids....(P90X, Turbo Fire, etc)
    http://www.beachbody.com/category/p90x-online/worksheets.do

good luck!!
  • YungBuck
    YungBuck Posts: 50
    Good Luck!