January 2013 due dates!

Options

Replies

• CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    January 31st!
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    But then again, that's just an online estimation!

Still working out insurance issues, and will hopefully get to my first Dr. appt. by the recommended 8 week mark!
  • sheald
    sheald Posts: 16
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Due the 31st! This is baby number 3 and I am just as excited as the first time!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    January 2nd! :-D

Congrats to everyone, feel free to add me!
  • grubbercats
    grubbercats Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feb 5th :)
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Okay so my doctor is saying my due date is Jan 28! :-) But I feel like I get a new due date every time I go. LOL
  • Luv2BMommy
    Luv2BMommy Posts: 36
    Options
    January 31st! :)
  • clhardin
    clhardin Posts: 1
    Options
    Curret DD is January 6, so I am at 14 weeks.
  • TheWipingYears
    TheWipingYears Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Due Jan 30! Of course our deductible will have reset by then, so this baby will be a little more expensive than if he/she had been born in December.
  • stephaniemazer
    stephaniemazer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'd love to make some friends. i'm due january 11th with my first. :blushing:
  • togobug
    togobug Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone after being found for two months in trying to make a come back, so friend me up so i have some support with similar goals!
  • bellisima6
    bellisima6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm due January 16th according to my Dr.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    how are all you January mommas doing?! Bumping this thread :)
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey Cocolo! I'm doing well. Just started my 3rd trimester this week!!! How are you doing??

Everyone getting ready for the holidays and the arrival of our bundle of joys!?!?!?

January can't get here any sooner. =)
  • cali76grl
    cali76grl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I'm starting my 3rd trimester this week. I'm due Jan 31st. I can't wait for January to get here! I'm anxious to meet my little guy!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    doing great! just had my ob appointment today, everything is going well! I did have some contractions last night, but they went away after an hour. Probably from chasing around my 2 yr old all day :)
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    In my head I pretend am in the Dec due date group lol considering by LMP im due dec 30th. It makes it easier to know it's one less month. my 2nd was born a week early am hoping her sister follows the lead. but anyway by ultrasound jan 7thj is my due date..
    Starting to go thru the bins and bring out the NB clothes and started stocking up on diapers. Made my list of what I still need to buy. Once that's done ill be ready to go.
    Feeling strangley well these days> . I do have my bad days but overall it seems to be an "easy" pregnancy. I think having 2 other to distract u is helping the time pass by faster...
  • mellynat
    Options

Everyone getting ready for the holidays and the arrival of our bundle of joys!?!?!?

January can't get here any sooner. =)

we are going a little ahead and setting up our christmas tree next weekend!!!! was suppose to do it today but i don't think we will have time. Presents already storing up for the kids. just ordering some gifts for my husband last night. I'm usually a procrastinator but with the due date so close to christmas I don't want to be waddling around at 36wks buying gifts. lol
  • mellynat
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I'm starting my 3rd trimester this week. I'm due Jan 31st. I can't wait for January to get here! I'm anxious to meet my little guy!!

yay for 3rd trimester!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    In my head I pretend am in the Dec due date group lol considering by LMP im due dec 30th. It makes it easier to know it's one less month. my 2nd was born a week early am hoping her sister follows the lead. but anyway by ultrasound jan 7thj is my due date..
    Starting to go thru the bins and bring out the NB clothes and started stocking up on diapers. Made my list of what I still need to buy. Once that's done ill be ready to go.
    Feeling strangley well these days> . I do have my bad days but overall it seems to be an "easy" pregnancy. I think having 2 other to distract u is helping the time pass by faster...

so your Dr doesn't use your LMP as your due date? I wish my dr used my u/s due date, Lol. I would be due Jan. 8th by u/s but by LMP I am due the 15th. Either or I know I am not due earlier than the 15th so I will just accept that. Lol. I am sure you will have her in December! Glad you are having a breezy pregnancy. I would rather have a boring and uneventful pregnancy than to be high risk and worry about early labor. :)