I'm so glad I found this group!

Options
JessePaige90
JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
Hello, I'm new to this site and I happened to find this group. My name is Jess by the way. I have been needing to find real women who understand what it's like to be top heavy. Most of my female friends and family don't get what a burden it can be. In fact some of them are jealous of me. I would switch with any one of them in a heartbeat. I need women who understand what it's like to be short, petite and too top heavy. I am a 36 DDD and I am only five feet tall. It sucks. My back (especially my lower back) hurts all the time, exercising is hard and finding clothes and bras is a nightmare (especially for my wallet) I'm excited to find a group for women who have similar struggles with their bodies. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you.

Thanks,
Jess :smile:

Replies

• ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    thanks for joining shorty! i have seen lots of helpful suggestions and am glad I started this group!:bigsmile:
  • TerraLea
    TerraLea Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this site and I happened to find this group. My name is Jess by the way. I have been needing to find real women who understand what it's like to be top heavy. Most of my female friends and family don't get what a burden it can be. In fact some of them are jealous of me. I would switch with any one of them in a heartbeat. I need women who understand what it's like to be short, petite and too top heavy. I am a 36 DDD and I am only five feet tall. It sucks. My back (especially my lower back) hurts all the time, exercising is hard and finding clothes and bras is a nightmare (especially for my wallet) I'm excited to find a group for women who have similar struggles with their bodies. I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you.

Thanks,
    Jess :smile:

Hello Jess!! My name is Terra. I am 4'11.5" tall and wear a 36DDD. I completely understand your pain. Welcome to this group, I think you are going to love it!

@*Fitness_Ba. Thank you for starting this group!!! :happy:
  • WhenIAmKing
    WhenIAmKing Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Jess! How funny, we have the exact same name (only my first name is spelled Jessie!).
    I'm new to this group too, I'm 5"6 and a 30 F from England (I think that's a 30 DDD/E in USA). I empathise with you on those back problems, I have bad shoulder problems because of the proportion of my chest in relation to my body. I think sports bra's are the best invention ever created by mankind.