favorite supernatural song...

Options
Totally Love "Don't fear the reaper" I was gonna say come up with a favorite moment too.. but there are just too many to list.. LOL

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    That;s creepy, since I've been singing that song all day...
    Like is "I'm all out of love" HAHAHAH!!!!
    ok, ONE of my favs hahah
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    LOL... isn't that the one when Dean was crying... SO many wonderful moments to remember I get them all mixed up..
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Wayward Son hands down. I get chills when I hear it on the radio and the SPN playbacks run through my head lol got it as my ringtone!
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Wayward Son hands down. I get chills when I hear it on the radio and the SPN playbacks run through my head lol got it as my ringtone!

LOVE that one... really does give me chills everytime...
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    ok, ONE of my favs hahah

LOL.. thats awesome.. I have that one in my head all the time.. I looked up the song on youtube to refresh my memory... that was hilarious... he's all mouthing it to himself.. and Sam looks at him and he gets all bashful... love that face..
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    LOL... isn't that the one when Dean was crying... SO many wonderful moments to remember I get them all mixed up..

He was close lol it was right after he had to lock up Baby
  • butterflylover527
    Options

Same :) I think I said this before but I'm getting "carry on my wayward son" tattooed on me sometime lol
  • pandorajinel
    Options
    Three way tie:
    Thunderstruck - AC/DC (played during The Road So Far of the season 5 opener)
    Dear Mr. Fantasy - Traffic (during the end of "Adventures in Babysitting" when Dean was trying not to cry)
    and
    Ramble On -Led Zeppelin (not technically played on the series but references as one of Dean's favorite songs in "The Monster at the End of this Book")

My mother (a poster Dean-girl) would like to add: "Shook Me All Night Long" - AC/DC and Hocus Pocus (not sure who did that one, but it was used during "The Real Ghostbusters" when the Ghostfacers are gathering their equipment)
  • jessiesunshine
    Options

He was close lol it was right after he had to lock up Baby

LOL... it is all coming back to me.. :D
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Oh.. and we cannot forget EYE OF THE TIGER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Chills... Yes, absolutely! That and AC/DC - can't help but get giddy when I hear them on the radio. I also have a Supernatural playlist that I work out to -- it's the best motivation!

Oh, and "Heat of the Moment" by Asia always reminds me of the Mystery Spot episode. Classic.

Purple Nurple, anyone? Cheers! :drinker:
  • onyxcougar
    onyxcougar Posts: 22
    Options
    Carry On Wayward Son.

I melt.
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Back in Black anyone?

I seriously love every single song on there hahah
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    LOL>> i forgot about "heat of the moment" that is truly one of my favorite episodes.... and back in black is good too...
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    LOL>> i forgot about "heat of the moment" that is truly one of my favorite episodes.... and back in black is good too...

I just watched that episode!!! Since then that song has been on everywhere!!! But that's okay with me, makes me giggle lol
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options

YES! ITS THE MOTHER EFFIN ANTHEM!!!!!!
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options

YES! ITS THE MOTHER EFFIN ANTHEM!!!!!!

Hell yah it is! Everytime I hear that song, I think of SPN too....le sigh!
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    ok, ONE of my favs hahah

LOL.. thats awesome.. I have that one in my head all the time.. I looked up the song on youtube to refresh my memory... that was hilarious... he's all mouthing it to himself.. and Sam looks at him and he gets all bashful... love that face..

LMFAO! I'm crackin' up just recalling that scene...
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Eye of the Tiger, has everyone seen this? Classic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Speaking of Eye of the Tiger, has everyone seen this? Classic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Fz_egtEgc

LOVE IT!!! One of the best Supernatural moments ever... I cna't hear this song now without doing his moves... my kids do the same.. its pretty friggin epic... :D