Starting Turbo Fire July 9th!

Options
Hi Yall! I will be starting the BB Turbo Fire Program as of July 9th.

And with it being a 5 month program, I plan to work INSANITY back into the mix on the last 2 months if anyone is interested in joining me on this challenge as motivation.

You can find me on BB:Fit2beArmy68D as well as FB: facebook.com/LMarie3789

Replies

• MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I will join you in your journey! I am starting on the same day as well. I have done the prep schedule, now I am going to start the 5 month schedule. Friend me if you want so we can keep each other accountable. I have not worked out in a month, because of my new job, but I am getting back to it because I miss it. :smile:
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    Im excited to start the 5 month schedule. I did not do the prep schedule seeing as I've just completed INSANITY.

find me on facebook:
    facebook.com/LMarie3789
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! Just remember to make it harder when it gets easier...especially the tone/ sculpt series.
  • alu1977
    alu1977 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm not starting Turbofire, but I am starting the beginner level of Turbojam on Monday :)
  • zg_grl
    zg_grl Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting a Turbo Fire/P90X Hybrid on July 9th and would love to join you!
  • MartinBartnicki
    MartinBartnicki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also started 9th of July,
    I can see some first inches lost already, I really push my self harder, do some diet, take Acai Berry, and today I start Zumba exhilarate at evenings (TF is in the morning), also have some nutritions like protein shake and some workout booster.
    So guys I hope we all get fit.
    Feel free to add me as a friend