Day 7 - I can do it!

Options
Fattack
Fattack Posts: 666 Member
Sorry this is late, I'm not actually home at the moment, at a friend's house overnight.

Look at people who have lost weight - celebrities, families, success stories on MFP. Tell yourself, "If they can do it, so can I!"

Practice saying "I can do it!" over and over. Try writing it down on post-its and popping them on visible places, and try to read them many times a day so that the phrase is really embedded in your brain.

TODAY:

Tell yourself "I can do it!" at least 10 times. Use this to cheerlead yourself through the entire day!
Post - "I can do it because..." and then add a few supportive phrases such as "I'm capable of doing anything."
Read your phrases often using them to reinforce your goals and build your enthusiasm

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I can do it because...

I've done it before and can do it again!
    I want to do it - and I want it badly enough to work for it.
    I've got what it takes to do it - and to do anything I commit myself to!
    With a little determination, it's easy - it's simple math - calories in and calories out!
    I know what I'm doing with regards to nutrition and exercise
    I can be like all my inspirational friends both in life and on MFP - they have done it, so can I!
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    We can do it!! I was down to 183....so reaching that weight is my first goal...then down to the 175 I was when my husband and I started dating...I can do it....Then 150 my low weight with my husband....I can do it....then 115.... my ultimate goal....I can do it!!! Tomorrow am going on my first long hike (though it is paved so not to challenging) to the beach and back 7.8 miles.... I can do it!!!
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    I can do it because I've lost 37lbs already!
    I can do it because I work really hard and won't give up.
  • kimannabella
    kimannabella Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can do it because I am willing, happy and my body is healed enough.
    I can do it because I am an all or nothing girl and I am dedicating to myself, this time over the next three months to complete this task.
    I can do it because I have a lovely supportive group of lasses on mfp that are here,doing the same thing as I am and succeding without looking back.
    I can do it because I am damn tired of not being strong enough to pole dance, and you better be sure I want to be able to go back to teaching my bellydance class after this is all over!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I can do it because I've been 220 lbs and lost it before!
    I can do it because I want to wear bikinis.
    I can do it, just to prove I can!!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can do it because im committed to myself
    I can do it because i dont want to feel how i did at my heavy weight
    I can do it because i was more active a few months ago and rocking it
    I can do it because it gives me the body ive always wanted
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can do it because I really want to be more healthy and have more energy.
    I can do this for my kids and their health and just as important for me! Mom´s choice :heart:
    I can do this because I am now at the lowest weight I´ve been since I started on my glutenfree diet.
    I can do this because I have so many great supporters here on MFP and several in real life!
    I can do this because I have seen so many others do this (Gitte, Anette, Louise amongst others) and I´m just as dedicated as they are!
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i can do it...because i have to!!!! The alternative doent bare thinking about!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I can do this because I once weighed 300 lbs now I weigh 189.5.
    I can do this because I know how much better 150 feels.
    i can do this cause I want to be a fun grandma!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I can do it because I've been doing it, reasonably successfully, for 18 months already. Just a few more lbs and I'll be there.

I can keep doing it (maintaining) because if I don't all my hard work will have been for nothing.

I can do it because it feels good.