4 weeks into insanity, no weight loss

Options
Hi! So I'm proud to say this is my 4rth week doing insanity. :bigsmile: This is the second time i've joined the challenge, but the first i've been able to keep up with the calendar. I've also been keeping track of my diet, which has been under 1,200 cals since i started. For some reason, i am not seeing results on the scale. I feel more fit and my energy levels are way higher...but I want to loose weight and make the most of the next four weeks. Any tips???

Replies

• opaquewhite
    opaquewhite Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on the 4th week, I just started and am only on the 4th day so far but I'm liking it! Personally I used to be on 1200 cals a day, but after a lot of reading, I've upped my cals to 1500 a day, after learning that you can really get stuck in the weight loss if you aren't eating enough. Are you at least eating back the cals you've burned doing Insanity?
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Totally agree with increasing you calories - you aren't eating enough. The MAX workouts you should really see some more results, but you definitely want to eat more - quality of the food is key too!! Good luck
  • mgrant125
    mgrant125 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! Thnx for your reply! I've been doing research too and It makes a lot of sense to increase my cal intake. After I log the insanity exercises my counting goes way under 1,000 cals. I'm ready to do this switch and see what happens during the next weeks.

Keep pushing!! the first weeks are hard but so worth it!