eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    this week 2.2
  • mathe306
    mathe306 Posts: 12
    Options
    Last week: 151.5
    This week: 149!

2.5 lost and under 150! Can't say the last time i remember being in the 140's

Feeling great!
  • FlyingNunley
    FlyingNunley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry folks...I gained 2.5 lbs since last week. I had trouble working out after work. My solution is to get up early and work out before everyone's day gets crazy and work out after work/ during work as usual. Hope this knocks off the gain plus some.
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Even though MFP says I only lost 3 lbs, it was actually 3.5 lbs lost this week!
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I lost 0.5 pounds this week, but I'll happily take it! I love it when the scale goes the right way.

I started MFP April 19, 2012, and weighed 223.5#

Challenge:
    Week 1 Weight = 214.5
    Week 2 Weight = 212.5
    Week 3 Weight = 211.5#

Total loss since starting the program = 12#

Total loss since challenge began = 3#
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 lbs this past week, for a total of 8lbs the 3 weeks we've been running this challenge. I haven't seen this set of numbers on the scale in a LONG TIME, nor have the pants I'm wearing ever been this loose on me. I love this challenge, love the feeling of getting fit, and really love the compliments I'm starting to receive. Those make my day! :-)
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 199
    This Week: 199

Trying not to be too disappointed. Lost ten pounds in the previous two weeks, plus TOM... but, but, but.. WAH!:sad:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 199
    This Week: 199

Trying not to be too disappointed. Lost ten pounds in the previous two weeks, plus TOM... but, but, but.. WAH!:sad:

Hang in there and keep at it! TOM says it all, and explains why the scale didn't move for you this week. I bet it will by next week!! Just keep on doing what you've been doing and it will happen! We all have a week or 2 or more like this in our journey. Try not to let it get you down.
  • PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awww i'm really glad this club is being of help to you. It has really kept me going as well. Congrats on the major lost!!!:)
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last week 172.6
    This week 171.4

For a loss of 1.2
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Well, week three has been a huge bust. Gained! Don't really know how much, but enough!

Trying to get settled in a new house, unpack, still do stuff to the house and moody 15 year old daughter - hasn't put me much in the mood for exercise or cooking. Excuses, excuses!!!! That's what I keep telling myself! Get over the pity party and get on with it. So.... actually went to the gym Saturday, chicken in the crockpot last night, logging everything again! Even measured the half-n- half in my coffee this morning.

I'm done letting other things/people dictate how I feel about myself and my weight!