Hi!

Options
Bri_Becq
Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
I finish 30DS on Monday.. and I already got the Extreme Shed & Shred to start on Tuesday.. 30DS is my first JM DVD. But I wouldn't trade her for the world. I hope we can help each other out. This is my first time joining a group, so feel free to add me and just write in the msg box that you are from the JM group :)

I got 39 lbs to lose! :)

Replies

• jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Finished 30 DS, been doing No More Trouble Zones and my girlfriend just dropped off, Ripped in 30. I am planning on starting Ripped in 30 today :smile:
  • hardy27
    hardy27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm starting day 7 of the 30 day shred. Would love to hear your story's and results on it. I'm planning to do the yoga meltdown today as well.
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a week into 30DS, and so far I am loving it. Also doing gym workouts three-four times a week, but I love the fact that I can pop in her DVD and work out without having to have the two-three hours of freetime I need to head to the gym!

It's my first one of her DVDs, and I am trying to decide which to buy next, he he.

And I've got about 50 pounds to loose, give or take.
  • serena391
    serena391 Posts: 2
    Options
    I been doing the JM Body Revolution for a week now and I love it. Makes me sweat and so far low impact. Today is my rest day but I started her Yoga meltdown dvd. I really liked it.

I have about 40 more pounds to lose. I noticed since starting with these dvds I only lost 1 pound in the last week, even though I have not changed how I many calories I eat (1200-1300) I hope its because I am gaining muscle. I lost 15 pounds before starting these dvds and just doing yard work. Now I still doing yard work and dvds and riding my bike upto 10 miles a day pulling my 45 pound daughter in trailer.

I also go to a weight loss center for support and weigh in every week, and get some great food replacements to help with those times I cannot make my meals or we go out and all I can eat is salad.

I am determine to get in shape and get back into shape. Been actively dieting and exercising since June 5, 2012.
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 5 of JM level 1 30 Day shred. I also go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week and do spin at least twice a week. I have a weigh and measure today so fingers crossed!!!!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    hello!!! im from England and had never heard of the 30 day shred until I joined MFP!!! I have just done my first level 1 workout and really enjoyed it!!! I was just wondering what weights people use though as I used my boyfriend's ones and they were a bit heavy/bulky I think!!!!????? :smile:
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm starting day 7 of the 30 day shred. Would love to hear your story's and results on it. I'm planning to do the yoga meltdown today as well.

I didn't lose any weight doing the 30 day shred but did lose 3 inches around that muffin top. Also, lost an inch around my hips and thighs. It definitely made me much stronger and my arms are looking much better.
  • neeta16
    neeta16 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I generally use,3 or 5 lbs weights.mostly its 3 though....:)
  • neeta16
    neeta16 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on day 5 of JM level 1 30 Day shred. I also go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week and do spin at least twice a week. I have a weigh and measure today so fingers crossed!!!!

So ,is it a good news? How was the weigh in...?