Options
I started the Inferno Plan today.
I am 119 lbs, 5'4
Hopefully i'll be 110 lbs by Saturday!

Replies

• TessiPSU
    TessiPSU Posts: 19
    Options
    I am on day 2 and i am already hungry!!!!! LOL!!!
    Who did the Inferno plan and how much weight or inches did you lose?
  • AquaDITN
    AquaDITN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm starting inferno plan tomorrow. How was it for you?
  • amymcevoy
    amymcevoy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 5-day Inferno tomorrow. Either of you finish? How were your results?
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Started this morning.
  • CG55
    CG55 Posts: 8
    Options
    I may start this plan: what are daily workouts?
  • TessiPSU
    Options
    I did it for 5 days the workout and the diet for 4. I didnt lose that much weight. I have 6 pounds left to lose.And for some reason i cant seem to lose them! Anyway, i am starting the Inferno Plan again on Monday 23. Who wants to start with me?
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When would you recommend starting the inferno plan? Like how long should I do the normal turbo fire schedule for? I just started about a week ago!
  • TessiPSU
    Options
    The inferno plan is mostly cardio: Turbofire 55 EZ and Turbofire Fire 45. I think that in order to get the most out of it, you should be able to follow the workouts easily. So i would say after your first month you can do the Inferno Plan :)
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about starting it the 30th, that will get the first month under my belt
  • TessiPSU
    Options
    I started today!!!! My wedding is August 4th and the week before i have a dinner party so i dont want to interrupt my diet! I will keep you guys posted about my results if you are interested :)
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I started today!!!! My wedding is August 4th and the week before i have a dinner party so i dont want to interrupt my diet! I will keep you guys posted about my results if you are interested :)

I am interested in your results and good luck on your wedding. I am in a wedding that same exact day. When you did it before did the weight actually stay off or was it just water weight that you lost?
  • TessiPSU
    Options
    I think I just lost water! But my body did change. I don't have that much to lose, maybe 4 more pounds or so.
    I will post the befor and after pics :)