Newbie looking for Friends/help

Options
Hi all, I'm 36 and from Scotland. I am a mum of two teenagers and have now decided I need to try and spend more time on myself and get fit. Just starting my Mfp journey and I am looking for friends on here! Hoping to lose around 7 stone if not more! I am new to this and looking for friends for motivation and support in my journey and I will do the same in return

Replies

• andiepandy69
    andiepandy69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board I have only started in the last few days too :0 have added...
  • donz304
    donz304 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Tich1997, I've just joined and looking for friends/support too!
  • extracuddley
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jacquii. I am up for being a support buddy. I have been on here for a few weeks now and absolutely loving it. To think I have tried losing weight since the dreaded ex boyfriend told me I needed to lose weight of my thighs......that was when I weighed 9 stone!! I too have 2 teenagers but also have a 14 year old. I take my dog for a walk most days and map my walk with 'mapmyrun' app, its free and it maps where you walk...how long it takes you, how fast you are walking, and how many calories you have lost....it really goes hand in hand with 'myfitnesspal'...of course thats if you are going to be walking or running anywhere!!
    Please feel free to add me..... I have 7 stone still to lose and would love to have friends to share the journey. If not, good luck with your journey.
    J acquii xx
  • elliejelli
    elliejelli Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a student from Nottingham looking for like minded people so we can help and encourage each other :) X
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi tich1997

I'm also from Scotland and have 2 teenagers! Have been on here for a few weeks now and have lost almost 8lbs. I love how MFP helps you focus on what you're eating. Also have made some great friends who are a real support. I'm getting a bit addicted TBH - its the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing at night and many visits in between lol! Happy to give words of encouragement so feel free to add me :)

Sue
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'm another mum of a teenager. I'm started about 7 stone bigger than I used to be, but I don't know if I'm going to lose all of that 7 stone. I've found MFP very useful and supportive so far. I'm slowly getting fitter and losing weight. I've even roped my son into going to the gym with me! Do feel free to add me :).