Orange or Crimson?

Options
_SusieQ_
_SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
No bashing or trash talk here (well, maybe a little lighthearted trash talk may be necessary from time to time), just curious where people stand.

I BLEED ORANGE!!! Die Hard Cowboy, through thick and thin. Both hubby and I are alumni and staunch supporters.

How 'bout you?

Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Crimson ;)
  • mdorman8313
    mdorman8313 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I bleed Orange! :) Go Pokes!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 2 baby!!!
  • BGabbart
    BGabbart Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I support both but when they play each other I also seem to go SOONERS, really don't know why that is just what I do.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

^^^^^
    This! Sooners! Cowboys as long as they're not playing my Sooners.
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I don't bleed either way. I went to Northeastern State University, but the men in my life (ex hubby and new, sexier hubyy) bleed CRIMSON... So I follow! :ohwell:

The Cowboys are doing great though!!
  • BabyBubbles31
    Options
    Go Pokes!!! All the way ORANGE! :0)
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    PISTOLS FIRING TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS!!! Possibly the greatest phrase ever this year :)
  • custer1963
    custer1963 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Orange Proud and a 1986 Alumni!

Go Pokes!
  • soonernick
    soonernick Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My name will tell you. It is good to see little brother have a year in the spotlight though.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

^^this!!:happy:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    CLEMSON ORANGE OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Orange Power! 2010 Graduate! Go Pokes! :bigsmile:
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options

SOONER... LOL
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Crimson! But like everyone else, if the Pokes aren't playing the Sooners then they are our team!
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Go Pokes here!!! Hoping they can pull the team together in football this year! Spring ball looked like we still need some work, but the new QB does have a lot of potential.
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am neither, though I think the Cowboys are my favorite of the two. I like their coach as well as their spirit. One daughter went to OSU, the other to OU, and now the first is at OU Law School...so I have split ties.
  • JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Crimson. The only time I'll pull for the Pokes is in their bowl games and against texASS.

I can't wait for September 1st!

Bell is up to almost 260 pounds. I am going to try to catch the helmet, from my seat in the south end zone, of the first linebacker that tries to tackle him.
  • michelle0suzann
    michelle0suzann Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although I will cheer for the cowboys -- as long as it's not a Bedlam game :smile: