Baby weight

Options
i have this problem... i tend to lose weight- and get pregnant right after doing so! after my first daughter i gained the weight very rapidly. upwards of 50lbs. When she fell ill, i dropped 40 lbs in 5 weeks.... (unhealthy i know... but it was a lot to handle). once i lost the weight, i felt great- and proceeded to get pregnant just after rocking my new body for a few weeks. After the birth of my second daughter i was doing well, for quite sometime... but in the past 16 months, ive managed to gain 25lbs back!! ive recently joined a cardio kickboxing class, which is fun... but i still cant stop the cravings and over eating! i need help!

Replies

• 80lbslost
    80lbslost Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I always struggled with overeating and for me I had to resolve emotional issues and find other ways to handle my stress. You literally have to stop and think before you pick up your food. It takes a lot of self motivation and dedication to retrain your brain and body but you can do it. I log everything I eat-good or bad and it keeps me on track. I allow myself one cheat day but I log those calories too. So whenever you're tempted to overeat remind yourself that you want to be healthy and distract yourself by doing a healthy activity. Good luck!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/user/leanbodylifestyle

i feel like i've been posting this link a lot today lol but this guy has a ton of great recipes that should help with your cravings, in a healthy way