Where do we all work out!?

Options
2»

Replies

• vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    City Gym in Bellingham, or on the trails in Bellingham if it's not raining, lol.
  • gardengirl38
    Options
    On the soccer field three days a week! Some indoor and some outdoor. Love my soccer workouts!
  • ladypinnix
    ladypinnix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Lynnwood Rec Center (the same building as the Lynnwood Pool). It's a beautiful new facility! The gym membership also includes unlimited pool, spa and sauna access, AND drop-in fitness classes. I love the environment - welcoming, unintimidating... I'm working out next to "real" people, like me! Even though it's a smaller facility I can always find machines available to workout on. If you're in the Lynnwood area, Friend me!! :-)
  • bobstriumph
    Options
    Either of the 24 Hour Fitness (how do you make that plural?) in Beaverton when I'm home.
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    24hr fitness mostly in issaquah but I can go to any 24 hr feel free to add me
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    I go to Fitness Evolution in Seattle on 132nd & Aurora. It's a beautiful gym and it's brand new. If you act quickly you can sign up for $1 (going up to $99 after their introductory period is over), it's $20/mo with no commitment, with an annual fee of $39, due during your fourth month. They also include unlimited guest access, unlimited tanning, unlimited group class attendance, they have a cardio cinema (set up like a movie theatre with bikes/treadmills/stairs), their equipment has HDTVs with tv/music videos/iPod connectors, and their machines keep track of all of your workouts. You also get 2 free personal trainer sessions with signup. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I'm currently attending with one friend of mine, and I'm loving having her as a support, but sometimes we can't go on the same schedule. Let me know if you'd like to check the place out, cuz I can get you in as a guest for free!

Please add me if you're nearby :)
  • dieselveins
    dieselveins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Workout at LA FITNESS in Vancouver wa. Or hazel dell location. I have an open guest list and can have anyone go with me at any time with me as often as they want to go..
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    YMCA in Silverdale, WA or at home studio teaching/doing Dance
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Update I cancelled my 24hr fitness account they charged my card 4 times and in the club they said I didn't make a payment and try were so rude! When I cancelled it they still charged my card. Now I go to crunch in Bellevue
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    I just found Crunch but I've never been inside. I was checking out Stone Gardens on Wednesday. Fun fact: they do have some exercise equipment in the back of the venue if you want to work out AND climb in one visit!
  • wechoosenow
    Options
    Planet Fitness - Renton, WA Highlands
  • norse1965
    norse1965 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Vision Quest ~ Tacoma
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mill Creek YMCA - weekday mornings at 5 am. Run outside now that the weather is "getting better".
  • drewols
    drewols Posts: 77
    Options
    Tacoma Center YMCA, Elite Personal Training Studio, The giant hill at Chambers Bay and my backyard
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness, Renton, WA
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    at home :-)
    I turned my extra bedroom into a workout room. I have a treadmill, 3-in-1 weight bench. All I need now is a elliptical. (I also have a full body mirror)

But I do go for 30-40min walks at Lincolin park in West Seattle.
  • FidalgoGirl
    FidalgoGirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Riverside Health Club - Skagit County