Replies

• eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    gained 2 puonds
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a happy little dance this week. I watched my calories in better and upped the pace of my walks.

SW: 223

Last Week: 212.5
    This Wk: 208.5
    Loss for Wk 4

Loss from SW: 14.5
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    round of applause for mdshrum :flowerforyou:
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    mdshrum, way to go, lady! That's fantastic!!

My loss this week is 1 lb, for a total loss of 9 lbs for the duration of this challenge so far.
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone I'll be weighing in tomorrow instead. My stomach has been really off the past couple days
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    down 1.2 pounds
  • mathe306
    mathe306 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feeling a little defeated... I'm not weighing this week because I am pretty sure I gained. Between the holiday and my 21st bday, it has been a rough week of eating and drinking. Started tracking again today and already feel better! Back to the gym tonight.. Congrats to everyone who did so well this week!!
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I thought I already posted this but I guess not. Down 2.5 lbs this week!!
  • ruksha123
    ruksha123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Start Wgt: 177
    Last Wk: 153.2
    This Wk: 148.6
    Lost total: 28.4
    Last week lost: 4.6

Good first week back on the weight lost. Really tried hard to keep to calorie total and drink minimum 2 litres and I did Zumba even though I had a cold. I've only got 3 weeks to my BDay so a really going to try my best to keep the lifestyle change going.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little defeated... I'm not weighing this week because I am pretty sure I gained. Between the holiday and my 21st bday, it has been a rough week of eating and drinking. Started tracking again today and already feel better! Back to the gym tonight.. Congrats to everyone who did so well this week!!

Sometimes just a short break from the weighing and food recording is just what you need to help you stay even more determined when you get back on track again. The fact that you said you felt better after starting up with tracking your food again is evidence of that. The trick to losing is to accept these little speed bumps in the road of life. A birthday is a big deal, and you certainly deserve to splurge a bit. I'm aware of the "21 Run" that happens when some college kids turn 21, and I'm glad you made it through your celebration just fine. Keep your chin and spirits up, and welcome back!!
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Last Week: 208.5
    This Week: 207.1
    Loss for Week: 1.1

Loss since challenge 5.1

I think I did this right. I'm on an iPad this week and don't have good connection.
    Goal this week stay on count as much as possible given that we are out of town.

Good luck all

Melva