RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Ummm 'scuse me ladies, but we GAINED this week! :noway:

Let's fix that this week!

pinupweek1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    What an intimate little group we have this round!!

Great job to those who lost this week!! Keep it up ladies! And can I just say, it is really kinda cool to see that the biggest loser this week lost 1.3 lbs. That means you are doing it right!! Moderate deficits, ladies!! 1-2 lbs per week is HEALTHY weight loss!!

For those who gained this week, I read through many of the posts and saw a lot of myself in them. I ran my 90 day net calories report about two weeks ago and was floored to see just how often I was going over my calories. I still had a few days that I was over last week, but the overages were not as drastic. I'm back to basics - cooking the majority of my meals, logging everything that goes in my mouth, getting plenty of water, eating most (if not all) of my exercise calories - and I've got a laser focus on my goals.

Do what you need to do to refocus and make the changes that you need to make and I'm sure that this coming week will be amazing!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!!!
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    puttingmyselfoutthere Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh my weigh in isn't right.. I have lost 6 lbs since then!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Sorry, the gain is mostly my fault. I'm having a rough time lately. Totally TOM and overeating and lots of mental games going on.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Last week sucked for me. I know I shouldn't be eating the crap I am but I just keep shoving it my mouth. I need to refocus on my goals and not give in to temptation. The schedule has been crazy so it's difficult to pre-plan and make meals and FORGET working out. I need to someone to slap me around to get me out of this funk!! I have these huge plans and goals but if faced with a donut or a bag of cheetos they are more important in the moment. I hate that feeling.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I lost my focus for over a month and the scale is showing that. I weigh more now than when I started MFP over a year ago. I let outside issues, work, stress and travel be my excuse for not eating right and not exercising. Yesterday I said enough and am putting myself back on track. It's so easy for me to fall off. I forget how much better I feel when I'm being good to myself. That's what I need to remember, that I am being good to myself.

Wishing everyone a successful week!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    TOM means no loss for me. I'm going to try to ramp up the workouts a bit more since they're few and far between because of work. :ohwell:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Eep. I'm a big gainer. :S Sorry guys!!! Most of it was water because I'm down more than 2 lbs since then. I'll be much better this coming weigh in.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm still working hard, but the adjustment of having my husband back home is COMPLETELY throwing me off. I have to get him back on the "No, the Burger king is NOT good for you" wagon. Until then, it's back to an up hill battle. On the positive side, my ladies only weights class is TOTALLY kicking butt and taking names :laugh: We've turned it into a competition for weights AND form. :drinker:
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im getting in a week late but am hearing myself in all your posts. For me its got to be all or none...which is the story of my life actually. :tongue:

I find that higher community participation keeps me on track. Maybe its the fact that you all are in my head more. LOL!
    :flowerforyou:
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    forgot to weigh in! 217.2!