Need to start losing again..

Options
So my shake fills me up, but I'm wondering, when you have two a day if it fills you up even more and helps you stay under the 1200. I have 10 lb to go and it's not coming off easy, very slow. I just had a great egg white omelette, and wondering if I should have two shakes for the rest of the day and see if that fills me, and just veggies?

When I tried two before, I did it for morning and lunch and found myself hungry and overheating at dinner. Now that I'm monitoring my nutrition, and calories, I see where I had added calories before so their out, but I need to get losing again. It's only been since Friday on this new 1200/day regime, and I haven't weighed myself, but I don't feel much different yet.

I'm so glad I found this group.

My visalus rep is excellent, I love her, she is also full of really good advice, but I also like coming here where I'm anonymous.

Replies

• GunnerGirl029
    GunnerGirl029 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im also just starting a second 90 day challenge. 2 shakes and veggies is the plan for me as well, at least for the first bit. Let me know how your progess is coming and good luck!
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    I do two shakes a day, one for breakfast and the other as a bedtime snack. My calories are set on 1400, but my personal goal is between 1200 and 1300. My diary is open if yu would like to see how I meet that goal. My diary is open.
  • SW8689
    SW8689 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks, I just weighed in and lost 1 lb in a week.. Not good enough really but at least I lost something, and it's hot and humid here so I'm likely carrying some fluids. I will try the two shake thing today..but I say that a lot and then give into lunch, but it's always a healthy lunch.

I find these shakes do give me the most amazing energy!

Let me know too how you you both are doing.
    Ps. Can you tell how to set my profile so that I get notifications of thread responses or does this website not do that?
  • SW8689
    Options
    Oops, pls disregard the lst question I have the answer..
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been on the plan since october I have lost 57 lbs Last month was really bad for me.. we had so many events that I was eating so badly so the scale did not move. I am back on track

You should drink lots of water, What are putting in your shakes.?
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have been on the plan since october I have lost 57 lbs Last month was really bad for me.. we had so many events that I was eating so badly so the scale did not move. I am back on track

You should drink lots of water, What are putting in your shakes.?

YES drink lots of water and I love to put Blueberries and almond milk in mine...
  • MaggieMystD
    MaggieMystD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do 2 shakes a day, but tend to keep them low calorie and basic.. I eat/drink my food every 2-3 hrs, and aim for about 200 calories each time... it seems to be working fairly well for me. They do recommend 2shakes/day to lose weight. The Transformation kit comes with extra stuff like Clear Control to help control those snacking urges in the evening or whenever you get them... I'm happy to report that I got the Transformation kit one month (free thanks to my friends joining me) so I could sample those little extras, and haven't had to use the clear control alot. Just now and then. :)
  • SW8689
    Options
    Hi, still haven't been able to get that extra shake in yet, I sure hope to be able to this week. I did however do very well with my caloric intake and chose very god food all week except tonight, we were out and I got carried away with the meat and I don't know what got into me but I ate so much meat with my dinner (no carbs) and tons of prosciutto before as an appetizer that I'm stuffed beyond comfort. Over my caloric intake by 600+ calories and my protien is over by 106! Can you imagine, what was I thinking.., and I don't have a gallbladder..

Tomorrow, I am back on track, and this week was going to be weigh in week, I don't think so now, I'll out it off until at least Friday.

Do any of you have one day a week where you eat what you want? I know some diets allow that but it's never worked for me.