Introduce yourself

Options

Replies

• lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi All Courtney from waltham and just trying to sill lose that last 15lb I love this sight I just joined and it has really helped motivate me
  • AilaMetal
    AilaMetal Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Aila. Im actually looking for a few people in boston [dorchester] to walk/jog with on the weekends. Anyone interested? I prefer females of all ages and if male, under 23. Im 19 by the way
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I just found this group. Im from Southeastern MA. :-)

Feel free to send a friend request.
  • carleyloses50
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Carley. I'm 19 and go to college in Boston. So great to have this group and be a part of it!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Carley. I'm 19 and go to college in Boston. So great to have this group and be a part of it!

Its not very active though LOL
  • DreaFitX
    DreaFitX Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Adrianna. I live in South Boston and came here from Mississippi quite some years ago. I'm a college student and full time mommy/wife! I look forward tro supporting and getting support from my fellow Bostonians.

I am in Southie too
  • Fruch02
    Fruch02 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    We might be the best looking group of Legends on this site. Must be our Bostonian roots...
  • DroppingAdiPose
    Options
    Hell I am Sara and I am a newlywed living in Somerville and working in Cambridge. I am originally from Cape Cod, but have been living here for the past 5 years.
  • mmanderr18
    mmanderr18 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Amanda and Im currently a 3rd year pharmacy major at Northeastern University. I'm originally from the North Shore (Newburyport area) but am living in Boston pretty much full time these days! Feel free to add me! I'd love to hear about some great running routes in the city or even meet up for a walk or jog to the common or around the esplanade!
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Jessica! I live in the south shore but i'm pretty much in Boston every day! I'm a Case Manager and i work in the city. Feel free to add me.
  • catsph123
    catsph123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Catherine and I live in South Boston and work near North Station. I love to run, lift weights, circuit train and go to spin class!
  • AilazSerious
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Aila [my old account was AilaMeta]. I'm serious about losing weight and I was wondering if anyone would like to be workout buddies! Dorchester area or whatever
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Joe, from Melrose, but close enough to Boston...
  • ladydyefiberarts
    Options
    Hi I am Diane and I live in Jamaica Plain!
  • prn63
    prn63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    My name is Patrick, and I have been a member of MFP since June. In that time, I have lost 19 pounds. I am grateful that I found a site that was easy to use so that I could log my calorie intake and exercise routines. I have a Garmin FR60 watch synced with a heart monitor and foot pod. This allows me to get accurate readings of the calories I am burning when running and doing weight training.

I am originally from the Roslindale/Jamaica Plain area but I moved to the South Shore back in '89, when i got married. Since you all have excellent taste in deciding where to live, I figured you people would be the best ones to give me advice on new training ideas. I am currently looking at the Insanity 60 day DVD set. I just want to get your feedback if you have already used the product.

Other than that, it is great to meet some people from my old neighborhood and I hope to chat with you all on line. Have a great day! Go Patriots!
  • jamielee2786
    Options
    Hi,

Lived here about 2 1/2 years and in that time gained over 20lbs, what the whaaaaaaaaat? Time to take control and get back to where I was before I moved here!
  • jamielee2786
    Options
    Hey JP wassuuup! I live in JP too!
  • prn63
    prn63 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Jamielee. I hope you are enjoying my old neighborhood. There were some beautiful sites back then. Good luck with your goals!!
  • catcity01
    catcity01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Danielle and im from the south shore Im starting college in a couple of weeks and i wanted to join this group to meet some new friends
  • rolal
    rolal Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all!

I live in Cambridge, in the middle of the triangle formed by Inman, Central, and Kendall Squares.

I'm interested in forming a meetup if others would attend! We could go out to a healthy cafe, or take a walk to admire the chirstmas lights.

Message me or post here if a meetup appeals to you & I'll set it up!

-Kelly