I have never____________.

Options
2»

Replies

• southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ....watched Buffy

^ Oh my you need to do this!! (it's my guilty pleasure :D )

Still my all time favorite show. I have the Chosen Set on DVD... makes me think I need to pick it up on on Bluray. As an aside, we named our daughter Alyson after Alyson Hannigan because of Buffy (before her HIMYM days). How's that for guilty pleasure, haha!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    ....watched Buffy

Fair warning though, season one is ...actually kind of bad. So like, if you wanna do it, be prepared to think "what the hell why did people like this" -- and then also later it kind of jumped the shark I hear (I stopped watching) but there were certainly a few very solid seasons in the middle.

And fair warning although by now I guess the whole squid knows this - my husband says I don't like ANYTHING whole heartedly. So you know. There's that. I TOTALLY DO THOUGH.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have never:
    - Tried a cadbury cream egg... They just look so yummy!
    - Spoken Japanese except in class, I get so panic-y that I start tearing up.
    - Cosplayed
    - Finished Twilight (thank god, that first chapter was bad enough)
    - Gone to a party without drinking (I'll add that I rarely go to parties)
    - Had a fight with anyone (7 years of being in relationships, I'll never understand couples who fight with each other)
    - Understood why TBBT is popular. It's 20 mins of "lol nerd reference", I prefer the IT crowd. *hides*
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ....watched Buffy

Still my all time favorite show. I have the Chosen Set on DVD... makes me think I need to pick it up on on Bluray. As an aside, we named our daughter Alyson after Alyson Hannigan because of Buffy (before her HIMYM days). How's that for guilty pleasure, haha!

That is awesome! Not only is the name Alyson cute I love the subtle Buffy ref ;)
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ....watched Buffy

Fair warning though, season one is ...actually kind of bad. So like, if you wanna do it, be prepared to think "what the hell why did people like this" -- and then also later it kind of jumped the shark I hear (I stopped watching) but there were certainly a few very solid seasons in the middle.

And fair warning although by now I guess the whole squid knows this - my husband says I don't like ANYTHING whole heartedly. So you know. There's that. I TOTALLY DO THOUGH.

^ Season one is kinda bad?! *shakes her fists* ...Nah it's a fair comment, it is pretty cheesy (the whole show from start to finish to be honest) but that (for me) makes it all the more enjoyable *blushes*
  • jpratt44
    jpratt44 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Alright, first of all I will admit that I read Twilight...but I had a reason, I swear! I had to read it for a class where we compared it to Dracula (shame on vampire fans who haven't read that or any Anne Rice) and it was a super interesting concept. Plus it made me hate Twilight all the more and now I can actually pull references from the book when I bash it! *WIN*

Other wise, I have never:

Played DnD or Magic, though I flippin love Pokemon, even at 23
    Seen any anime other than Full Metal Alchemist or Death Note
    Finished "The Hobbit", though I've tried twice
    Seen any Star Trek (other than the episode where Spock goes back to get his alien nasty on...also the new movie)

Ok, initiate hate mail now...
  • ostrich_tamer11
    Options
    OK, I have never:

been to any convention of any kind (Comicon is on my bucket list)
    seen Star Trek
    left the country
    used the word n00b in a sentence (this doesn't count)
    played an RPG (though I did LARP once before I knew what the word meant. My friends and I were cats from the Warriors series)
    paid taxes
    been to a concert that wasn't at school
    sky dived
    windsurfed
    paid for a gym membership
    seen Dark Shadows (the movie or the show)
    gotten drunk, high, or stoned
    been to Broadway
    been to Wal-Mart
    had a hamburger (proud vegetarian for 10 years!)
    liked Justin Bieber
    been to the top of the Washington Monument
    done a convincing accent

There's more, but I can't think of it now
    My friends and I play a sober version of Never Have I Ever, but we call it Ten Fingers, since everyone starts out with ten fingers and you put one down every time someone mentions something they haven't done that you have. it's really fun to play around three in the morning :)