Options
ItsMeRebekah
ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
its stinkin hot outside!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Yep! Which is why I'm doing Insanity! I'll start running again in Sept in time to warm-up for the Marine Corp half marathon. I don't find purpose in wanting to die after 3 miles and getting more bug bites than calories burned lol.
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lol. And yes it is SOOO miserably hot and HUMID out lately, ugghhh. Renae, are you not doing the Color me Rad 5K?
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Yep! Which is why I'm doing Insanity! I'll start running again in Sept in time to warm-up for the Marine Corp half marathon. I don't find purpose in wanting to die after 3 miles and getting more bug bites than calories burned lol.

yes! the bugs are killing me! we went this weekend to every place and tried to find a fogger, all sold out =(
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Lol. And yes it is SOOO miserably hot and HUMID out lately, ugghhh. Renae, are you not doing the Color me Rad 5K?

I am...but I don't "train" for 5Ks lol. I just go out and have fun. It's the half marathons I actually have to work for.
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

I am...but I don't "train" for 5Ks lol. I just go out and have fun. It's the half marathons I actually have to work for.

That's cause you're a PRO!! :p I may pass out doing a 5k :embarassed: :laugh: