Ratings Beginning Sunday, July 8, 2012

Options
ShirleyKwi
ShirleyKwi Posts: 60 Member
I hope I don't step on any toes. I didn't see an updated Ratings post so I thought I'd start one. If I just missed it, feel free to let me know (gently).

I'm giving myself a 10 for today. I stayed on track, drank my waters, and exercised!!! I measured/weighed all of my foods and feel really good about that! Often I'd like to lie to myself on the diary, but I don't because I know what I did. I gained 3 ounces and didn't want to put my weight in today for fear it would bring me under my 20 lb first goal, but I did anyway and was pleasantly surprised that it stayed at 20!!

Keep strong ladies, you can do it "one day at a time".

Replies

• ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    hey guys, my day was a 6. binged at brunch but then got on track
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    Way to go. Sometimes after a binge it's easy to say I'll just start again tomorrow! Congratulations!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Great job on getting right back on track after a binge. That means you are changing your ways. Congrats.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Today I will give myself an 8. I ate out for lunch and kept a piece for dinner, since I had logged the whole thing in for lunch. I did not exercise except for some walking in Walmart. I feel good about an 8, there were so many days that I was minus 8!
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna give me an 8 today...it was not perfect but...nearly!
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    I'm going to give myself a 7. I struggled this afternoon and ate 1 1/2 c pudding - sort of a binge but felt better that it was sugar free/fat free. Stresssssssss!!!!!
  • Sharon31847
    Sharon31847 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't rated my day this week end It was a busy one, but I did stay on target.
    Today July 9, I will rate a 9; I was able to stay within my calorie goal, but was not able to go exercise; although I did do laundry, and I took the clothes out side and hung them on the line there was 4 loads. so I feel pretty good about the whole day.
  • ShirleyKwi
    Options
    I now stand corrected. I give myself a 3. I gave in to another unnecessary "snack". grrrr
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    July 9th. I rate my day as a 10! I did exercise, stayed within my calories and feel pretty good about it.
  • mrneason
    mrneason Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    July 9th was about a 6...my wife came back from Memphis with a rack of my favorite BBQ ribs. Four bones were more than 700 calories! Kind of killed my day. I still came in under my goal, but I was eating like a bird all evening to make up for it. The structure of this plan saved me...and the one day at a time concept allows me to shake this off and focus on tomorrow.

Great Job everyone!
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Started off the day disasterously, as I had no electricity and no way to sort out lunch! Worse still, was out of bread and couldnt go out as I had guys working in the house, who needed my attention. So I stuffed my face with the worst choices - peanuts and biscuits. Thankfully went to the gym in the evening and make up, a bit, for the bad start. Give myself 6 for making the effort to try and make it better.

Tomorrow is another day..
  • ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    yesterday(7/9/12) was a 7, i got dealt some pretty nasty cards, and i was pissed off and really upset . I wanted to binge, and i did a little bit ( but on veggies) and ended up going for along walk and crying a little bit and asking for a little support from myfitnesspal comunity and friends. Geting feedback seemed to help.

today was a 8, didn't start off the day too well.... ended up kind of having a lazy mopey morning, but ended up planning the food for the day and (mostly) sticking with it... plus i got to run with a new running grou[p that seems really fun.
  • ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    congrats! its always awesome when you are under the calorie goal and get exercise in... its a double accomplishment
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    Having a fantastic day. Weighed in and was down in weight. Stayed under my calorie goal and over y exercise goal. I'd rate tuesday July 10, 2012 as a 10. Hope everyone has as good a day.
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome 10! all around.
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    somedays life hands us lemons. those days always scare me. Hugs!
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    Rate today an 8; had a good day with diet & exercise but didnt get do some things I have ben eeding to get done. Tomrow will be better.
  • ultrarunnergirl
    Options
    today was a 3, tired, didn't get enough sleep worked from home and mindlessly snacked all day even though i wasn't hungry... didn't get as much stuff done as i wanted to. tommorrow is another day,
    hope everyone else days is good.
  • Sharon31847
    Options
    Today started out to be a 5; but turned into a 9! I did not go to the gym, but I had some clothes to put out on the lie instead of in the dryer and some weed to pull out of the garden. Then I gabe myself permission to go to Bob Evan's for supper; with everything concidered I was still with in my goal when all the number came in. Great Day!!
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Sharon, that was great. for me today was a perfect 10! I had lots of calories and ate a chicken fried steak in hopes of bringing them up, and it did not have as many as I thought it would. LOL Plus, I did not want to do my rowing machine because I had been doing it wrong and it was too hard, so I told myself to do 5 minutes. Well when I was doing it I figured out how to do it the right way and it was easier so I did 20 minutes. Then I did my elliptical for 15 and the stationary bike for 15.