Which video games are you most looking forward too?

Options
So, there are a lot of really great video games coming out soon. Which ones are you most excited for? I can't wait to play Borderlands 2, Resident evil 6, Doom, Gears of war judgement, and Dead space 3.

Replies

• itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    pretty juiced about the new black ops.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    the next Blizzard MMO...Titan? and as always FIFA, Madden, Call of Duty.

thats pretty much all i play anymore.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age 3. Though it may be a long wait. Hopefully it is so they don't rush through production like they did for DA2.

I'm also looking forward to actually having the time to spend on Skryim (whenever that may be). Two kids and a full time job make that painfully difficult!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    gw2, mop.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS. I will either need to take my son's 3DS for a while, or buy the XL when it comes out.
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Dragon Age 3. Though it may be a long wait. Hopefully it is so they don't rush through production like they did for DA2.

I'm also looking forward to actually having the time to spend on Skryim (whenever that may be). Two kids and a full time job make that painfully difficult!

Wow, this is what I would have posted almost verbatim! I cannot wait for DA3! I am one of the few that really liked DA2 (except for the reused environments- c'mon, Bioware, do better!). My goal is also to finish Skyrim this summer. However, I also have 2 little kids. I'm a teacher so I have the the next month off but I have a huge to-do list and my 2 little kiddos do not make it easy to get anything done!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Christ!!! I'm still playing Baldur's Gate II
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Just Dance 4, and the soon to be released HD remake of Jet Set Radio.
  • Anthyitis
    Anthyitis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Christ!!! I'm still playing Baldur's Gate II

Don't feel bad. I'm eagerly awaiting the enhanced edition.
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Borderlands 2
    I'll miss Lillith though!
  • garrettlobin
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to GTA 5.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    The remake of Final Fantasy 7.

Which will happen.

Eventually. T_T
  • southpaw211
    Options

Which will happen.

Eventually. T_T

I would buy that!
  • southpaw211
    Options

Wow, this is what I would have posted almost verbatim! I cannot wait for DA3! I am one of the few that really liked DA2 (except for the reused environments- c'mon, Bioware, do better!). My goal is also to finish Skyrim this summer. However, I also have 2 little kids. I'm a teacher so I have the the next month off but I have a huge to-do list and my 2 little kiddos do not make it easy to get anything done!

You mean I'm not alone in the world?! No one but my husband understands my love of these things. He's played about 6 times through DA:O himself! I refuse to play the sacrifice ending, though. Just can't kill my Alistair.

I'm only about 15-20 hours into Skyrim and have only killed 1 dragon. You can't just stick it in for 20 minutes here and there, and I need to find some time to sleep! I hope you get time to play during your month off! :happy:
  • mkohley
    mkohley Posts: 5
    Options
    I've been cutting back on my gaming, until recently when I had knee surgery... so here's my list... also I'd like to get a kinect so I can get some exercise while I play, but the money is tight at the moment. If you play BF3 or RDR on 360 message me if you would like to exchange gamertags, please be somewhat mature and not a rage'r.

Currently playing:
    BF3 [Rank 58]
    Replaying Red Dead Redemption for 4th time.[Needs a sequel, I've been in love with this game for almost 2 years.]
    Star Wars The Old Republic [MMO]

Upcoming 2012
    -Medal Of Honor : Warfighter :) Sorry COD fans... but the DICE engine is just too nice, plus this one looks to play more like Call of Duty as far as run and gun.. :P
    -Upcoming Battlefield 3 expansions.
    -Halo 4
    -Dishonored
    -GTA V
    I'm thoroughly burnt out on MMO's atm... but Guild Wars 2 is coming up and it being no monthly fee, I may try it.

-Bioshock Infinite
    -Tomb Raider.. Looks great, and haven't played this series since... well original playstation.
    -GTA V [if it's not late 2012]
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options

You mean I'm not alone in the world?! No one but my husband understands my love of these things. He's played about 6 times through DA:O himself! I refuse to play the sacrifice ending, though. Just can't kill my Alistair.

I'm only about 15-20 hours into Skyrim and have only killed 1 dragon. You can't just stick it in for 20 minutes here and there, and I need to find some time to sleep! I hope you get time to play during your month off! :happy:

I have done the Sacrifice ending once and the ending where I die once but I had to go back both times and redo it. I just couldn't keep it like that! Especially when Alistair died. I had tears in my eyes! When I first got DA:O I was obsessed. I would go to work and think about strategies on how to beat parts where I was stuck (most of them being in the tower and the fade- $@*&ing fade!!!!). I actually took off the day that DA2 released so I could get it at midnight and play it all night long. It was awesome!

On Skyrim I think I've killed 3 dragons now. I agree about it being a game you can't just pick up here or there. I could never get into Oblivion (blasphemy, I know!). I love Skyrim, though!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    GTA V

No doubt

No doubt at all.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    The Riders of Rohan expansion in September count? Ha :P
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

Which will happen.

Eventually. T_T

I would buy that!

Me and my old roommate have extremely long conversations about this over food at Denny's. Probably too often.

Anyway. I am not too up to date on new games, but I am eagerly awaiting the release of the Dawnguard DLC on the PC. The new Assassin's Creed. If I had a PS3 I would be awaiting the release date for Last of Us (omg it looks awesome).

Also, waiting for an announcement about the next Fallout game. (Or another good Harvest Moon game (how lame am I?)
  • glwerth
    glwerth Posts: 335 Member
    Options

I have done the Sacrifice ending once and the ending where I die once but I had to go back both times and redo it. I just couldn't keep it like that! Especially when Alistair died. I had tears in my eyes! When I first got DA:O I was obsessed. I would go to work and think about strategies on how to beat parts where I was stuck (most of them being in the tower and the fade- $@*&ing fade!!!!). I actually took off the day that DA2 released so I could get it at midnight and play it all night long. It was awesome!

On Skyrim I think I've killed 3 dragons now. I agree about it being a game you can't just pick up here or there. I could never get into Oblivion (blasphemy, I know!). I love Skyrim, though!

I loved DA:0, but couldn't sacrifice Alistair either.

DA2, good, but I didn't like some of the stuff in Act 3, you know of what I speak!

DA 3...looking forward to it.

Also playing Skyrim, but waiting right now for Dawnguard to be released for PC. Steam says I've played it almost 600 hours, which cannot POSSIBLY be true.