What are your favorite Xbox 360 games?

Options
Hello fellow gamers! What are your favorite Xbox 360 games? Mine are Dead space 2, Gears of war 3, Borderlands, and Resident evil: Operation Raccoon City.

Replies

• sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with the Dragon Age games. I also love Skyrim and the Mass Effect series. I don't game much, though, because I have 2 little ones. :sad:
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Bejeweled blitz
  • bikingpanda
    bikingpanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Left 4 Dead 2 is one that I can keep going back to. I have been playing Dead Island as well, but I am getting bored with that one.
  • digitalodin
    digitalodin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Burnout Revenge, Halo 3, Mass Effect, REZ HD. Favorite right now is Burnout Revenge. I use to play that game so much and was excited to get a copy of it earlier this year.
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mass Effect, Fable, Skyrim, Gears of War, Halo (would only ever stop playing when it felt like my heart was about to explode), Assassin's Creed.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't have the time to get sucked into long role-playing games (did enough of that in college), so I stick with the sports games - NCAA Football, Madden, NBA 2K?...
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    Never owned a PS, but Resident Evil on the Xbox was cool. I agree on Left 4 Dead 2. It's is one of the best multiplayer games (first one was awesome as well).. still play it, although I wish they would get some new DLC. Valve and Microsoft need to make up. I currently like Ghost Recon Future Soldier (also liked all the GR series) and Mass Effect 3 (didn't play the first two). Looking forward to a new Halo... keeping an eye on Kinect Nike+ Fit.
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Borderlands!
    cant wait for Borderlands 2!