Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Tease! I can't believe you're really there RIGHT NOW :happy:
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what I entered to win, but I did it.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Raises hand!
  • ResilientWoman
    ResilientWoman Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Browncoats are why I reversed infertility and got my Kidling. They will probably lead to a sibling down the line. (Waving like only a fan girl can.)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    The link is a chance to win a Firefly themed iPad and get a sneak peak of the Firefly 10th anniversary they are showing 11/11/12.

Pics are all on my camera. My cel is too crappy to upload. When I get a chance I'll put them up here. Panel was pretty awesome. Only female to go to the panel was Summer Glau. Joss Whedon said he has plans with Dark Horse comics to continue with new stories, including going into Inara's past and also future stories post the Serenity movie. Other than that lots of cheering and actors tearing up.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks for the rundown.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    The link is a chance to win a Firefly themed iPad and get a sneak peak of the Firefly 10th anniversary they are showing 11/11/12.

Pics are all on my camera. My cel is too crappy to upload. When I get a chance I'll put them up here. Panel was pretty awesome. Only female to go to the panel was Summer Glau. Joss Whedon said he has plans with Dark Horse comics to continue with new stories, including going into Inara's past and also future stories post the Serenity movie. Other than that lots of cheering and actors tearing up.

Awesome! I'm still waiting for Dr. Horrible 2 though :grumble:
  • tappae
    tappae Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • PrincessMoonBunny
    PrincessMoonBunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of you! Wish I could have been there.