AVB and season ahead

Options
brunochains
brunochains Posts: 9 Member
No doubt AVB is going to do a great job at Spurs.Title maybe???

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think the gap between them and the top is just too large. its giong to be an interesting fight for CL spots.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I think without the egos to contend with that he had to endure at Chelsea, we'll see some of the brilliance that landed him in England in the first place.

It'll be interesting to see what he can do with that squad. I pray, for his sake, that he can retain Bale's services. That will be his savior.
  • brunochains
    Options
    Totally agree, with no big egos he will be free to implement his game plan. If we keep Rafa Van der Vaart and seal the deal on Verthongen and bring Remy we actually can challenge for the title !!! Thanks for replying. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    arent they supposed to lose some key people this summer? seems like it will take a year or two for them to get rolling.

are they unveiling the Under Armour kits before their game in Baltimore this summer? should be cool to see. Under Armour was founded and based in Maryland(my home state) so its nice to see them in the EPL.
  • brunochains
    Options
    I think the new kit will be presented on the 12th of July. Under Armour seems to be a good company. Let's see if the kit will be nicer than the last few we had from Puma.
  • danielssmith
    danielssmith Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AVB was a poor manager at Chelsea. It wasn't just about egos, although the players were more experienced than the manager. His tactical knowledge was poor and his choice of substitutions lost crucial games. His win rate before Porto was 37%, at Chelsea 47%.
    He has experience in Europa league and that is suitable for the boys from 3 point lane.
    Top 6 finish at best.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    You're having a giraffe!

You never should have got rid of Harry.