Weigh-In Week: July 9 - July 15

Options
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
11 Weeks Until Fall!!

How are you burning those calories?

Biggest Weekly Loss (determined by %): Panyg with 4.4 lbs lost!! (1.86%!!)
Biggest Challenge Loss (Starting September 26, 2011 - determined by %): Panyg having lost 4.4 lbs! (1.86%!!)

Weekly Chart:
Italicized means Starting Weight
Bold means Current Weight
Underlined means Weekly Loss
If you don't check in I will stop charting your results. But fear not! If you want to come back just let me know and you'll be charted again!

Jersey3025: 170 lbs | 168.2 lbs | 0.6 lbs
JetzGurl: 161.1 lbs | 166 lbs | +3 lbs
Jazzminx: 192 lbs | 192 lbs | +0.6 lbs
ladimahagoni: 188 lbs | 188.0 lbs | +3.2 lbs
NovemberJune: 148.2 lbs | 145.6 lbs | 2.2 lbs
Ridumcowgirl: 194.4 lbs | 192 lbs | 0.2 lbs
MommyRobin: 138 lbs | 137 lbs | 1 lbs
linea27: 171.9 lbs | 170.2 lbs | 1.7 lbs
Panyg: 236 lbs | 231.6 lbs | 4.4 lbs
6566tess: 218.5 lbs| 218.5 lbs | 0 lbs

Weekly Challenge: Give us your exercise routine for the week!

Replies

• MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Jog 3 miles every day. Ab work and arm work with 10 lb. weights. Try to do Jillian Michaels DVDs on some days.
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Power walking on my lunch hour (when the temperature is tolerable) and bike riding when I can :smile:
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    Running for 40+ min a day, ab exercises, and strength training when possible ;)
  • JetzGurl
    Options
    Power walking on my lunch hour (when the temperature is tolerable) and bike riding when I can :smile:

I've thrown Yoga in to the mix! It was too hot to go for my walk today so I shut my office door and popped in my yoga dvd :smile:
  • JetzGurl
    Options
    @panyg Great job on your loss!! Good to have you back :flowerforyou:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I generally try to do a Jillian Michael video or a zumba 2 on the Wii. Walking with the kids is a big one too if there is time in the day.

Once again, I haven't had much time to workout this week. Super crazy stressful. I think I'm going to have to squeeze my workouts in after work or something (which sucks since I'm a server and generally exhausted after I get done with work) since it seems that is the only time I have to get it in.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    My set schedule for the past couple of months has been to go to the gym during my lunch break on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. (I don't have a lunch break on Wednesdays). I do all cardio on 2 of those days and I do strength training on 2 days (squats, deadlifts, shoulder presses, etc). If the weather cooperates, I go for a couple of walks with my kids on my non-gym days.

Weigh in! well I'm up 1.2 this week. 146.8. DARN! :wink: My calories were good and I was at 145.6 so I'm a little surprised but I know it just happens. Hopefully I'll be back to 145-something for next week :smile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    Minor set back NovemberJune!

My routine WAS to hit the gym and do NROLFW three days a week, along with 20 minutes of HIIT. Then cardio type activities 2 - 3 of the other days. But that hasn't happened at all this week. We bought a house!!! We have been running around getting things together for that (meet with the bank today)! But we have been super active with the kids at work though. We were at the zoo, bowling, golfing and today we are going go karting!!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 192 lbs
    Week 1: 191.4
    Week 2: 192.0
    Week 3: 192.0

Weekly difference: 0
    Total Challenge Loss: 0

End of challenge goal weight: 177 lbs
    Weight loss remaining to goal: 15 lbs

Biggest Success: Weight didn't go up :ohwell:
    Biggest Struggle: Time
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in a day early. I've had a very stressful day and turned to food so I'm not weighing tomorrow!

Staring weight : 236lb
    Week 1 : 231.6
    Week 2 : 231.6

Week 2 loss : 0
    Total challenge loss : 4.4lbs

I should have lost at least 2 pounds this week but the weekend hasn't been good.....

Biggest success : No gain
    Biggest struggle : My emotions
    Good luck everyone.
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    Had an injury and travelled this week - boo!

Challenge Starting Weight: 188lbs
    Week 1: 184.8
    Week 2: 188.0 (Water weight?)
    Week 3: 188 (guess it is not water weight ha ha)

Weekly difference: +0lbs
    Total Challenge Loss: +0 lbs

End of challenge goal weight: 166lbs
    Weight loss remaining 22lbs

Strength: Not giving up despite set backs
    Weaknesses: Injury and travel
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    No change this week. Still at 137. I probably won't lose for a while. And I will probably be putting on a few lbs, I am having a breast lift today and won't be able to exercise for a few weeks. Please be praying for me. I will try to keep logging in. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    Challenge starting weight:

Week 1: 171.9
    Week 2: 170.2
    Week 3: 168.9 (out of the 170s!! woohoo!!)

(Sorry I didn't post sooner! :) )
  • JetzGurl
    Options
    Starting Weight 164.2 lbs

Week #1: 163
    Week #2: 166
    Week #3: 163.8

This Weeks Loss: 2.2 lbs

Challenge Goal Weight: 155 lbs
    Weight Loss Remaining to Goal: 8.8 lbs

Had a great week...until Sunday.
    Sunday was an epic fail type of day. I had ZERO willpower and could not stop eating. I was starving all day.
    I'm going to continue my lunch hour exercise as long as the weather permits!
  • JetzGurl
    Options
    No change this week. Still at 137. I probably won't lose for a while. And I will probably be putting on a few lbs, I am having a breast lift today and won't be able to exercise for a few weeks. Please be praying for me. I will try to keep logging in. Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Wishing you the speediest and most comfortable recovery possible! :smooched:
  • _Khaleesi_
    Options
    No change for me either. Posting new topic now!