totally blew it...!

Options
Boy, yesterday was a total mess...had grandkids and ate pizza rolls for supper, went to lunch with my birthday twin at Golden Corral and ate enough for three days worth of calories. Sometimes I get so disgusted with myself. But, today is a new day and I will treat it as such...instead of giving up and gorging.!!

Replies

• steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You got that = today is a new day. My husband's birthday is today and so tonight it is Mexican. Tomorrow it is a family picnic. I will probably be sounding like you on Monday morning.

Take care...we can do it.
  • magnoliafly
    Options
    Don't let one days failure make you feel so guilty you quit. One day didn't get you to where you are and it'll take more than one to dig your way out.

Keep at it! Just move on.
  • gfcsailor
    gfcsailor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all have bad days - heck I've had bad weeks - but I just have to remember, I can start over any time. This "illness" of overeating or food addiction is very difficult to deal with. We have to take the tiger out of the cage and take him for a walk at least 3 times a day - sometimes the tiger eats us, other days we eat the tiger. Keep on haggin' in there.
  • TorieQ
    TorieQ Posts: 4
    Options
    Once the taste of food is in my mouth [especially if it's early in the day] I am done.